Week 12 NFL Picks: San Francisco 49ers and Teams on Upset Alert

Nov 20, 2012 Full story: BleacherReport

The San Francisco 49ers will ride a wave of momentum into their NFC clash with the New Orleans Saints in Week 12, after their 32-7 dismantling of the Chicago Bears in prime time.

Full Story
Abby

Boston, MA

#1 Nov 20, 2012
49ers should keep Smith in as the starting quarterback as much as possible for this season. To change it up now would be devastating to the team and will once again start that carousel (the last few years with the coaches, this time with the players) that clearly did the team no favors during the past few seasons. I'm team Smith all the way.
geoff helms

United States

#2 Nov 24, 2012
The 9ers run game will get a real test against the saints,maybe well see a new kind of offense for the 9ers this week?? I'm with smith too if he works out more and builds back up, he's losing weight and seems pale?
jeffry helms

United States

#3 Nov 25, 2012
the 2012 9er defense can be compared to the "purple people eaters", or the "steel curtain" or the raider defense in 76',

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alex Smith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kansas City Chiefs: Time to Panic? Vol 2.0 Dec 9 They 7
Raiders Players Celebrate Early; Almost Cost Te... Nov '14 Frank 2
Chiefs to rule in AFC West clash Nov '14 Kyle 2
Pats out to make noise on the road Sep '14 BeliChickenChoker 9
NFL: Charles, Chiefs roll over Patriots Sep '14 Laughing Bear Fan 6
PALLISTER: Is Tom Brady finished as fantasy foo... Sep '14 Max Flatulence 8
Ball security will be key for New England Patri... Sep '14 Max Flatulence 4
More from around the web