Alex Smith Signs Three-Year Deal With...

Alex Smith Signs Three-Year Deal With 49ers

There are 1 comment on the CBS Local story from Mar 21, 2012, titled Alex Smith Signs Three-Year Deal With 49ers. In it, CBS Local reports that:

Quarterback Alex Smith has signed a three-year deal with the San Francisco 49ers that will pay him $8 million per season with $16.5 million guaranteed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

“I call it as I see it.”

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#1 Mar 21, 2012
Wise move for both the 49ers and Smith. Last year, Smith was among the top third of all starting QBs in the passer ratings. He still could get better. Losing out on Manning may well have been a blessing in disguise.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alex Smith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chiefs Lose to the Bucs: The Good, The Bad, and... Nov '16 The Deflator 1
News Where will Colin Kaepernick land in 2016? (Feb '16) Feb '16 Fart news 2
News How the Chiefs can upset Tom Brady and the Patr... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 2
News Chiefs fans turn NRG Stadium into Arrowhead south (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 6
News Chiefs beat Raiders 23-17 to enter playoffs on ... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 2
News Chiefs defeat Chargers (Dec '15) Dec '15 Fart news 4
News NFL Draft: Peter King sees Chiefs trading up (Apr '15) Apr '15 Laughing Bear Fan 1
More from around the web