Green Bay Packers: Running backs vita...

Green Bay Packers: Running backs vital to QB protection

There are 2 comments on the TwinCities story from Oct 31, 2012, titled Green Bay Packers: Running backs vital to QB protection. In it, TwinCities reports that:

There are job requirements specific to any Green Bay Packers running back, like being able to run through sleet and snow, churning up frozen ground, all while holding on to a frozen ham without handles.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.

Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#1 Nov 1, 2012
Tebow has done an outstanding job of protecting the punter, he'd be an awesome addition to the Packers backfield
The Resolution

United States

#2 Nov 1, 2012
That may be the issue here...stop playing with frozen hams without handles...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alex Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jets claim Green off waivers from Packers (Sep '13) Sep '13 Laughing Bear Fan 2
News Are Green Bay Packers Prepared To Move On From ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 GBPfan 7
News Green Bay Packers: Running back competition wil... (May '13) May '13 GBPfan 2
News Packers rookie RBs friends, competitors (May '13) May '13 donnie johnsn 1
News Green Bay Packers: Eddie Lacy says 'I'm going t... (May '13) May '13 GBPfan 48
News Packers running backs have got to be looking ov... (Apr '13) May '13 Mister Pack 5
News Packers Tailgate Tour Returns to Wis. Rapids Ma... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
More from around the web