Chris Long in minicamp

Chris Long in minicamp

There are 2 comments on the St. Louis Post-Dispatch story from May 13, 2008, titled Chris Long in minicamp. In it, St. Louis Post-Dispatch reports that:

“That's a great tackle in the NFL, and just to be able to compete with him is going to make me better. So just to win one, I feel good about it. I feel like - hey - I'm moving in the right direction.”

Rams head coach Scott Linehan talks with defensive end Chris Long after Long's first practice with an NFL team Friday during a Rams minicamp at the Russell Training Center in Earth City. via St. Louis Post-Dispatch

Join the discussion below, or Read more at St. Louis Post-Dispatch.

robbie

Downers Grove, IL

#1 May 16, 2008
any particular reason chris choose number 72 for his number on his jersey? i recall his dad being number 75 for the raiders...
if ever a man deserved his own space...its chris long...god speed chris...and as your mom would say...stay out of trouble
robbie

Downers Grove, IL

#2 May 16, 2008
im confused...i don't live in bolingbrook il...
i live in ivy va...zip...22945

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alex Barron Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Raiders mum on starting quarterback (Sep '13) Sep '13 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 7
News Pryor to start vs. Seahawks (Aug '13) Aug '13 Corran Horn 9
News Offensive, defensive lines a concern for Allen (Aug '13) Aug '13 Haleys Commet 7
News Oakland Raiders: Predicting Their 2013 Season R... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Corran Horn 23
News Raiders bolster line by adding Tony Hills (Aug '13) Aug '13 NJ Raider 12
News Oakland Raiders' Jared Veldheer hopeful he can ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Rock2hardbully 4
News Oakland Raiders: Waiver Wire Wonderland (Aug '13) Aug '13 Corran Horn 7
More from around the web