Albert Haynesworth, Headed To The Oak...

Albert Haynesworth, Headed To The Oakland Raiders?

There are 9 comments on the Bleacher Report story from Aug 22, 2010, titled Albert Haynesworth, Headed To The Oakland Raiders?. In it, Bleacher Report reports that:

In return, Shanahan devised a plan for payback which included a nonsensical timed conditioning test that he knew was nearly impossible to complete within the allotted time.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bleacher Report.

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#1 Aug 22, 2010
Forte had one run of 89 yards that he took to the house that made his average look good. Haynesworth is not a Tom Cable type of player anyways.
RaiderFaith

Wake Forest, NC

#2 Aug 22, 2010
That big run from Forte has been our D's problem for years...can't stop big plays. Kind of scares me but we do seemed to have an improved D.
TexasRaider wrote:
Forte had one run of 89 yards that he took to the house that made his average look good. Haynesworth is not a Tom Cable type of player anyways.
LOL

Bradenton, FL

#3 Aug 23, 2010
Not to worry.

Haynesworth is too lazy too board a plane.
Go Blue

Lake Worth, FL

#4 Aug 23, 2010
Let the Redskins keep the lazy bum.....

Since: Feb 08

Harrisburg, PA

#5 Aug 23, 2010
The author says Shanahan devised a plan by creating a test it was almost impossible to pass. You mean the 300 yard cone drill that 250+, 47 yearold Mike Golic passed with no aerobic training whatsoever? You mean the test Haynesworth failed numerous times despite telling everyone he was in the best condition he ever had been coming in to camp? Oh, THAT crazy test!
mwgfret

Hayward, CA

#6 Aug 23, 2010
We finally got rid of JaFatass, we don't need Fat Albert. Shanahan would love to get Al Davis to take fatso off his hands.

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

" I DA HO " !

#7 Aug 23, 2010
our defensive line is full at the moment! no room for heynesworth. could he be a good addition? yes. but,it won't happen. he may even want too much money which would further prevent him from comming to oakland. the only possible thing that could land him in oakland is if one of our (DL) players got hurt. but for now? not here!
RAIDERS 2010!!!
LOL

Bradenton, FL

#8 Aug 23, 2010
Jopa-n wrote:
The author says Shanahan devised a plan by creating a test it was almost impossible to pass. You mean the 300 yard cone drill that 250+, 47 yearold Mike Golic passed with no aerobic training whatsoever? You mean the test Haynesworth failed numerous times despite telling everyone he was in the best condition he ever had been coming in to camp? Oh, THAT crazy test!
I think he was talking about the......Squeeze your fatazz into your pants in 10 minutes test......that Haynesworth thought was sooo unfair.

Since: Feb 08

Harrisburg, PA

#9 Aug 24, 2010
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he was talking about the......Squeeze your fatazz into your pants in 10 minutes test......that Haynesworth thought was sooo unfair.
Considering how big it is, that would be utter cruelty. Maybe they better give him 10 million more to think how he's gonna do it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albert Haynesworth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Goin' camping | High school football: At Northl... (Aug '10) Sep '12 morningwood 15
News Haynesworth released by Buccaneers (Feb '12) Aug '12 musky 8
News Rumor Control: Albert Haynesworth Will Not Be A... (Feb '12) Feb '12 TexasRaider 1
News Michael Vick Tops List of Most Disliked NFL Pla... (Nov '11) Nov '11 CON-vick-T 58
News Jets not interested in DT Albert Haynesworth af... (Nov '11) Nov '11 Teddy Brewski 17
News Patriots vs. Dolphins: Chad Henne Ready to Take... (Sep '11) Sep '11 Loftyfarts 10
News Haynesworth, Bush, Kolb headed to new teams (Jul '11) Aug '11 Coach Bill Beliph... 4
More from around the web