Police: Vick interviewed about shooting

Police: Vick interviewed about shooting

There are 2 comments on the Fox Sports story from Jun 28, 2010, titled Police: Vick interviewed about shooting. In it, Fox Sports reports that:

Albert Haynesworth signed a fat contract and now can't carry... Biggest loser It's nice to have a franchise QB, but how good is your Plan... Depth perception The Seahawks are making all the right moves, Adam Schein... They'll com-Pete Steve Smith's flag football injury gives the Panthers major p... Broken up Baltimore's offseason upgrades at WR ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox Sports.

Leah

Adams, KY

#2 Jun 30, 2010
"Vick said." I'm really believing him.Too bad the 'victim' wasn't made to fight to the death and got by with an itsy bitsy bullet wound.
Bullfarts

Houston, TX

#4 Jun 30, 2010
NIce pic

I hope that tatoo on his neck doesnt read child molesters

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albert Haynesworth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Goin' camping | High school football: At Northl... (Aug '10) Sep '12 morningwood 15
News Haynesworth released by Buccaneers (Feb '12) Aug '12 musky 8
News Rumor Control: Albert Haynesworth Will Not Be A... (Feb '12) Feb '12 TexasRaider 1
News Michael Vick Tops List of Most Disliked NFL Pla... (Nov '11) Nov '11 CON-vick-T 58
News Jets not interested in DT Albert Haynesworth af... (Nov '11) Nov '11 Teddy Brewski 17
News Patriots vs. Dolphins: Chad Henne Ready to Take... (Sep '11) Sep '11 Loftyfarts 10
News Haynesworth, Bush, Kolb headed to new teams (Jul '11) Aug '11 Coach Bill Beliph... 4
More from around the web