Police: Vick interviewed about shooting

Jun 28, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Fox Sports

Albert Haynesworth signed a fat contract and now can't carry... Biggest loser It's nice to have a franchise QB, but how good is your Plan... Depth perception The Seahawks are making all the right moves, Adam Schein... They'll com-Pete Steve Smith's flag football injury gives the Panthers major p... Broken up Baltimore's offseason upgrades at WR ...

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Leah

Staffordsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2010

"Vick said." I'm really believing him.Too bad the 'victim' wasn't made to fight to the death and got by with an itsy bitsy bullet wound.
Bullfarts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2010

NIce pic

I hope that tatoo on his neck doesnt read child molesters

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Albert Haynesworth Discussions

Search the Albert Haynesworth Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Goin' camping | High school football: At Northl... (Aug '10) Sep '12 morningwood 15
Haynesworth released by Buccaneers (Feb '12) Aug '12 musky 8
Rumor Control: Albert Haynesworth Will Not Be A... (Feb '12) Feb '12 TexasRaider 1
Michael Vick Tops List of Most Disliked NFL Pla... (Nov '11) Nov '11 CON-vick-T 58
Jets not interested in DT Albert Haynesworth af... (Nov '11) Nov '11 Teddy Brewski 17
Patriots vs. Dolphins: Chad Henne Ready to Take... (Sep '11) Sep '11 Loftyfarts 10
Haynesworth, Bush, Kolb headed to new teams (Jul '11) Aug '11 Coach Bill Belipharts 4
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••