Haynesworth Fails Again, Still Can't Practice

Full story: WFMZ
Early Friday morning, the cones were lined up 25 yards apart on the field for Albert Haynesworth's conditioning test. Full Story
SAM

Pottsville, PA

#1 Jul 31, 2010
bum
Wahh

Bath, PA

#2 Jul 31, 2010
Too bad. Keep running fat man. Maybe with all the money he had signed for he could have someone step in. Shanahan is not going to let up on him. I love it.
Arizona

Reading, PA

#3 Jul 31, 2010
Seriously, this is news? Is the world going to stop spinning if one single gorilla can't play fooseball? IF he can't pass the test, fire him and head to the ghetto for another one. They can't accomplish anything else in life with their lack of intelligence.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albert Haynesworth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Goin' camping | High school football: At Northl... (Aug '10) Sep '12 morningwood 15
Haynesworth released by Buccaneers (Feb '12) Aug '12 musky 8
Rumor Control: Albert Haynesworth Will Not Be A... (Feb '12) Feb '12 TexasRaider 1
Michael Vick Tops List of Most Disliked NFL Pla... (Nov '11) Nov '11 CON-vick-T 58
Jets not interested in DT Albert Haynesworth af... (Nov '11) Nov '11 Teddy Brewski 17
Patriots vs. Dolphins: Chad Henne Ready to Take... (Sep '11) Sep '11 Loftyfarts 10
Haynesworth, Bush, Kolb headed to new teams (Jul '11) Aug '11 Coach Bill Beliph... 4
More from around the web