Redskins Pre-Draft Possibilities

Redskins Pre-Draft Possibilities

There are 1 comment on the BleacherReport story from Apr 17, 2010, titled Redskins Pre-Draft Possibilities. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

Now that the Redskins have traded away their second round pick in order to get Donovan McNabb, they're left with only two picks in the first four rounds and only four picks total.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

Rebuildingtheski ns

Asheboro, NC

#1 Apr 17, 2010
with only one pick in the first three rounds of the draft and no O-Line to speak of the redskins need to get some of these trades moving. trade hanesworth, campbell, and mcintosh but trade them for picks. this whole Nnamdi thing is rediculous. they are asking way to much for him. If we could get a couple 2nd rounders for albert(possibly one this year and one next), a third for Mcintosh, and a forth or a fifth for campbell, we would be set to take two OT's and still fill some other holes. i would even support moving a fan favorite and one of mine, Chris cooley, also for some picks. im a big fred davis guy and i dont see the need for 2 excellent receiving tight ends. bottom line is we need to start stock piling some picks and really embracing the idea of rebuilding

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albert Haynesworth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Goin' camping | High school football: At Northl... (Aug '10) Sep '12 morningwood 15
News Haynesworth released by Buccaneers (Feb '12) Aug '12 musky 8
News Rumor Control: Albert Haynesworth Will Not Be A... (Feb '12) Feb '12 TexasRaider 1
News Michael Vick Tops List of Most Disliked NFL Pla... (Nov '11) Nov '11 CON-vick-T 58
News Jets not interested in DT Albert Haynesworth af... (Nov '11) Nov '11 Teddy Brewski 17
News Patriots vs. Dolphins: Chad Henne Ready to Take... (Sep '11) Sep '11 Loftyfarts 10
News Haynesworth, Bush, Kolb headed to new teams (Jul '11) Aug '11 Coach Bill Beliph... 4
More from around the web