Haynesworth says contract doesn't mak...

Haynesworth says contract doesn't make him 'slave'

There are 1 comment on the The News Tribune story from Sep 26, 2010, titled Haynesworth says contract doesn't make him 'slave'. In it, The News Tribune reports that:

Albert Haynesworth said Saturday his $100 million contract doesn't make him a slave to the Washington Redskins.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The News Tribune.

Saintman

Lenexa, KS

#1 Sep 26, 2010
This guy is a turd. Really! Really? You're not a slave! Really! You're getting paid 100 million bucks. You're nobodies slave, you're a supremely high paid human being. Very few human beings get paid this much. EVER! But you have the arrogance to compare your a situation to a slave, BECAUSE THEY ASK YOU DO DO ^&*( FOR YOUR 100 MILLION DOLLAR CONTRACT?

You sir, are a first class loser of biblical proportions. I hope they ban you from the game and that you might one day have to get a REAL effing job where people might ask you to do things like take out the garbage for your paycheck. LIKE THE REST OF THE ENTIRE POPULATED PLANET!

Arrogant, egotistical, selfish turd!

Oh, I feel so much better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albert Haynesworth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Goin' camping | High school football: At Northl... (Aug '10) Sep '12 morningwood 15
News Haynesworth released by Buccaneers (Feb '12) Aug '12 musky 8
News Rumor Control: Albert Haynesworth Will Not Be A... (Feb '12) Feb '12 TexasRaider 1
News Michael Vick Tops List of Most Disliked NFL Pla... (Nov '11) Nov '11 CON-vick-T 58
News Jets not interested in DT Albert Haynesworth af... (Nov '11) Nov '11 Teddy Brewski 17
News Patriots vs. Dolphins: Chad Henne Ready to Take... (Sep '11) Sep '11 Loftyfarts 10
News Haynesworth, Bush, Kolb headed to new teams (Jul '11) Aug '11 Coach Bill Beliph... 4
More from around the web