Ro-Bust Haynesworth Could Join Ominou...

Ro-Bust Haynesworth Could Join Ominous List

There are 2 comments on the NBC Washington story from Jul 8, 2010, titled Ro-Bust Haynesworth Could Join Ominous List. In it, NBC Washington reports that:

Redskins training camp is three weeks away and Albert Haynesworth is still unhappy to be Washington's highest paid player.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC Washington.

len

Baltimore, MD

#1 Jul 10, 2010
make buttersworth sit it out without pay
charlie

Fredericksburg, VA

#2 Jul 21, 2010
This man needs a reality check, he needs to come and do my job for a day or two, he'll go running back after that 100 million, and run over anybody that gets in his way. What a jerk, i hope the whole team ignores him like he has ignored them.They cant git rid of him fast enough for me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albert Haynesworth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Goin' camping | High school football: At Northl... (Aug '10) Sep '12 morningwood 15
News Haynesworth released by Buccaneers (Feb '12) Aug '12 musky 8
News Rumor Control: Albert Haynesworth Will Not Be A... (Feb '12) Feb '12 TexasRaider 1
News Michael Vick Tops List of Most Disliked NFL Pla... (Nov '11) Nov '11 CON-vick-T 58
News Jets not interested in DT Albert Haynesworth af... (Nov '11) Nov '11 Teddy Brewski 17
News Patriots vs. Dolphins: Chad Henne Ready to Take... (Sep '11) Sep '11 Loftyfarts 10
News Haynesworth, Bush, Kolb headed to new teams (Jul '11) Aug '11 Coach Bill Beliph... 4
More from around the web