'He thinks he's above everything': Ha...

'He thinks he's above everything': Haynesworth's troubles extend be...

There are 13 comments on the WTVR story from Jun 23, 2010, titled 'He thinks he's above everything': Haynesworth's troubles extend be.... In it, WTVR reports that:

Albert Haynesworth apparently hasn't been living up to his end of the deal on or off the football field.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVR.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#1 Jun 23, 2010
Sounds lioke another "QUALITY" professional athlete for the kids to look up to.

LOL Yeah, right. Just another over muscled, brain deficient overpaid idiot.
mee2

Lenoir City, TN

#2 Jun 23, 2010
yep he was that way when he was here (UT & Titans) he's just an overgrown T.O
not a teahead

Richmond, VA

#3 Jun 23, 2010
Y'all are not paying his salary, the man works for his money. At least he's a BMW(black man working).
GOT THAT!!!!!!!!!!

Midlothian, VA

#5 Jun 24, 2010
not a teahead wrote:
Y'all are not paying his salary, the man works for his money. At least he's a BMW(black man working).
GOT THAT!!!!!!!!!!
No nothead, he wasn't working, and that is why they didn't pay him until the last minute.

Like you, he was a no show every time he was supposed to be doing something with the team.

Just another pathetic loud mouthed loser, just like you nothead.
Josh

Washington, DC

#6 Jun 24, 2010
I like how color once again comes into discussion. Whether he's black, white or grellow the man is dishonest and a thief. Day by day he is destroying his reputation to the point where no one is going to deal with him unless he makes a complete 180 in the way he handles himself, his professionalism and his business. Hail!
Bullfarts

United States

#7 Jun 24, 2010
Get rid of the joke

Midlothian, VA

#8 Jun 24, 2010
Bullfarts wrote:
Get rid of the joke
Better yet, make him earn the $21 million he was just paid.
Bullfarts

United States

#9 Jun 24, 2010
No

Get rid of the joke
mee2

United States

#10 Jun 24, 2010
Yeah put him on the bus.......out of town
Bullfarts

United States

#11 Jun 24, 2010
Make him walk

Pork chop needs the exercise

“You are by what you do!”

Since: Apr 07

Tacoma, WA

#14 Jul 9, 2010
The Washington Redskins organization has been placed in a situation that calls on them saving face...I'm sure that Redskin management team will not stand for Haynesworth embarrassing on any account.

At this point, I'm sure there is no shape that Albert can come to camp in that will be considered satisfactory by coaching staff at any level.

To trade Albert and so give in to (his demands) would be akin to an insult.

The 'Skins must look at this monster situation as a 3 fold problem:

(1) Hold on to his contract and thus mitigate his chance to play for the 'Skins or anyone else.

(2) File suit for breach of contract.

(3) Give Albert the chance to buy out his contract.

Whatever the 'Skins options, one of them can't be to allow Albert to leave with the money.
history buff

Richmond, VA

#15 Jul 10, 2010
This is why I pretty much gave up on professional football and took an interest in college football.So many of these pro players are nothing more than spoiled rich brats.
Redneck bill

Richmond, VA

#16 Jul 10, 2010
I dont know, i think hes kind of cute. I mean i would not tell him to get out if he jumped in my shower with his man junk all a floppin around man shooot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albert Haynesworth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Goin' camping | High school football: At Northl... (Aug '10) Sep '12 morningwood 15
News Haynesworth released by Buccaneers (Feb '12) Aug '12 musky 8
News Rumor Control: Albert Haynesworth Will Not Be A... (Feb '12) Feb '12 TexasRaider 1
News Michael Vick Tops List of Most Disliked NFL Pla... (Nov '11) Nov '11 CON-vick-T 58
News Jets not interested in DT Albert Haynesworth af... (Nov '11) Nov '11 Teddy Brewski 17
News Patriots vs. Dolphins: Chad Henne Ready to Take... (Sep '11) Sep '11 Loftyfarts 10
News Haynesworth, Bush, Kolb headed to new teams (Jul '11) Aug '11 Coach Bill Beliph... 4
More from around the web