GameDay+

There are 1 comment on the Columbus Dispatch story from Nov 19, 2009, titled GameDay+. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

PHOTO : Dick LeBeau's mark of 171 consecutive games played remains the NFL record for corners .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

Dannawally

Toledo, OH

#1 Nov 20, 2009
I see the Browns haven't changed much since the LeBeau era in their ability to discern talent. s/o

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albert Haynesworth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Goin' camping | High school football: At Northl... (Aug '10) Sep '12 morningwood 15
News Haynesworth released by Buccaneers (Feb '12) Aug '12 musky 8
News Rumor Control: Albert Haynesworth Will Not Be A... (Feb '12) Feb '12 TexasRaider 1
News Michael Vick Tops List of Most Disliked NFL Pla... (Nov '11) Nov '11 CON-vick-T 58
News Jets not interested in DT Albert Haynesworth af... (Nov '11) Nov '11 Teddy Brewski 17
News Patriots vs. Dolphins: Chad Henne Ready to Take... (Sep '11) Sep '11 Loftyfarts 10
News Haynesworth, Bush, Kolb headed to new teams (Jul '11) Aug '11 Coach Bill Beliph... 4
More from around the web