AFC East Premature Predictions

Apr 29, 2010 Full story: BleacherReport

One in the AFC East? I believe they can primarily because of better QB play. Henne really impressed me in his first full year as a starter and with the combination of Davone Bess and Brandon Marshall at receiver, the Phins now have the requisite playmakers.

Full Story
Troy

United States

#1 Apr 30, 2010
For the dolphins this is reality:

Vikes- L
Pack- L
Bengals- L
Ravens- L
Jets- L
NE- L
Steelers- L

That's a 9-7 season by sweeping the Bills. Should they lose to Buffalo in week one it's an 8-8 season. Marshall and Dansby will not turn the team into a 13 or 14 win team. This is one of the most overrated dolphin teams in quite a while.
Bullfarts

United States

#2 May 3, 2010
8-8

Parcells is a joke
Far Rockaway

AOL

#3 May 3, 2010
I have Miami winning the Division. Pats are on a steep decline. Jets lost to Miami the past 3 games, 0-3.
Ryan has never beaten the Miami Dolphins and Miami had the toughest schedule of all 32 teams last year and played with backups. The year before, Miami won the AFC East as the Jets were pounded physically by Miami in the Meadowlands. You people watch that homosexual Mel Kiper and espn too much.
Troy

United States

#4 May 3, 2010
Kiper has nothing to do with my prediction. True Miami had a tough schedule last year but the year they won the division it was one of the easiest. All the hype about Miami is generated because of one man and that's Parcells. The media and lots of coaches spend too much time kissing his big tuna! The Dolphins are looking at 9-7 or 8-8 and the 100 million for two players was a waste.
Bullfarts

United States

#5 May 4, 2010
Far Rockaway wrote:
I have Miami winning the Division.
Stop smoking Ricky's stash

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alan Faneca Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Three Steelers Named to All-Decade Team (Feb '10) Feb '10 RON 1
Mangold's father didn't envision stardom for so... (Jan '10) Jan '10 Ad-Rock 12
Rookies boost Jets to stunning playoff win over... (Jan '10) Jan '10 Keiser zozai 2
Jets G Alan Faneca will miss preseason opener v... (Aug '09) Aug '09 jak7605 1
New York Jets Offseason 2009: Review (Jul '09) Jul '09 Home SuperBowl 2010 1
From cover boy to well covered: Jets QB Mark Sa... (May '09) May '09 CPEM 12
Jets' Cotchery would welcome addition of Burress (May '09) May '09 wow 3
More from around the web