Cowboys safety Alan Ball plays full steam ahead

There are 2 comments on the Jul 18, 2010, Star-telegram.com story titled Cowboys safety Alan Ball plays full steam ahead. In it, Star-telegram.com reports that:

By JAN HUBBARD Alan Ball admits to nothing. When asked point-blank about flirting with a payback hit, he laughs and avoids the question.Ball will replace Ken Hamlin as the starting free safety for the Dallas Cowboys this season, and one of the major assets he brings to the team is overpowering competitiveness.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Star-telegram.com.

kjajv

Houston, TX

#1 Jul 19, 2010
Cowboys are weak as hell yea heard meah
Terrell Owens

Brooksville, FL

#2 Jul 21, 2010
Wade Phillips is the wrong man as the head coach.
The Cowboys need a real hothead on the sidelines ready to blow his top at the officials with a barrage of heavy profanity, jumping up and down - boiling mad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alan Ball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jacksonville Jaguars vs Philadelphia Eagles: Ca... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Jokeuars 1
News Texans ink pair of free agents (Jul '12) Jul '12 j dubb 1
News In Ironic Move, NFL Plans Fines And Suspensions... (Mar '12) Mar '12 James R 1
News Rumor: Dallas Cowboys trade Terence Newman for ... (Jan '12) Jan '12 Trade 2
News Move Free or Die Hard: Thoughts on If and How t... (Jan '12) Jan '12 Laughing Bear Fan 4
News Dallas Cowboys Choke Again; Longest Offseason i... (Jan '12) Jan '12 Jerrys Kids 3
News Mike Jenkins' "Whole Body Hurts" (Sep '11) Sep '11 Needfarts 3
More from around the web