NFL notes

NFL notes

There are 2 comments on the Austin American-Statesman story from Mar 4, 2011, titled NFL notes. In it, Austin American-Statesman reports that:

The Carolina Panthers found a potential boost for the NFL's worst offense by coming to terms with four-time Pro Bowl tight end Jeremy Shockey on a one-year deal, a person with knowledge of the decision said Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Austin American-Statesman.

brandon

United States

#1 Mar 7, 2011
A write. Better ok
Miami Fan

Cypress, TX

#2 Mar 7, 2011
Duh, ok.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

AJ Hawk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News AJ Hawk to retire with the Green Bay Packers Apr '17 Packers phart 4
News Green Bay Packers Mock Draft 2.0: Full 7-Round ... (Feb '15) Feb '15 eric 2
News Green Bay Packers Rumors: Releasing A.J. Hawk I... (Feb '15) Feb '15 GBPmies 2
News Packers trying to get Randall Cobb signed (Feb '15) Feb '15 GBPmies 1
News Green Bay Packers: The Curious Case of A.J. Hawk (Dec '14) Dec '14 Peterson Ph D 2
News Green Bay Packers Have Future Star in Ha Ha Cli... (Jun '14) Sep '14 Giggle Dix 22
News 5 Storylines To Follow During Green Bay Packers... (May '14) Jun '14 GBPfan 34
More from around the web