Cullen Jenkins tops Green Bay Packers...

Cullen Jenkins tops Green Bay Packers' list of potential free agents

There are 13 comments on the WisInfo story from Dec 4, 2010, titled Cullen Jenkins tops Green Bay Packers' list of potential free agents. In it, WisInfo reports that:

Green Bay Packers General Manager Ted Thompson doesn't dabble in free agency much, unless it comes to his own players.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WisInfo.

GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#1 Dec 5, 2010
It sounds like Ted Thompson has absolutely no idea what he's doing. So what else is new?
Jimmy

Milwaukee, WI

#2 Dec 5, 2010
GBPfan wrote:
It sounds like Ted Thompson has absolutely no idea what he's doing. So what else is new?
Relax a-hole ...
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#3 Dec 6, 2010
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Relax a-hole ...
I would, if I only knew what made Turd Thompson such an uptight and stupid moron. That a-hole appears to have one of the world's tightest a-holes. If you really want to know how to relax it, I suggest you talk to one of his many fans that spend most of their time with their heads up his behind.
eric

Monroe, WI

#4 Dec 6, 2010
Besides the fact you have a obsessive hatered for the job hes done,why do you think he has no idea what hes doing?Jenkins is an UFA and is top priority on his list,whats so bad about that.Look at the list and Jenkins could be the most valuable player on that list
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#5 Dec 6, 2010
eric wrote:
Besides the fact you have a obsessive hatered for the job hes done,why do you think he has no idea what hes doing?Jenkins is an UFA and is top priority on his list,whats so bad about that.Look at the list and Jenkins could be the most valuable player on that list
It has to be more than coincidence that the TT lovers don't know how to read. I never said that Cullin Jenkins shouldn't be at the top of the list. The author of the article wasn't writing only about Jenkins. The list is the author's list. The list is not Turd Thompson's list. Turd could believe the order of that list should be just the opposite for all you know. The list is only one aspect of the article. The article is also about the need to lose some players BECAUSE Ted has left insufficient money to sign everyone.

So I have no idea what kind of point you are trying to make. It can't be coincidence that illiterate, illogical, and irrational people love Turd Thompson.

BTW you said it yourself, I don't like Turd Thompson because of the lack of success for the PACKERS during the years of mismanagement by Turd. The failure is the reason I don't like Turd. It is the reason I want a better GM for the PACKERS. His failure is the proof that he doesn't know what he is doing. I don't need any more proof than that because I am a PACKER fan. However, getting the Packers in financial trouble so that he can't resign players is simply additional proof of his incompetence.
eric

Monroe, WI

#6 Dec 6, 2010
Then every GM in football sucks then because EVERY ONE Of them have let players go because you cant possibly sign them all.
Ive seen the list and some of them you can let go.Daryn Colledge for example,Atari Bigby since they will eventually move Woodson to SS when they sign another corner
First you BITCH that Ted doesnt sign anyone,THEN he signs
Ryan Pickett
Chad Clifton
Donald Driver ( ext)
Tramon Williams ( ext)
Nick COllins
and a few others,which takes Money,THEN YOU BITCH Ted cant resign everyone on the list,Well look at who he signed?
Which brings me back to another point,I mentioned it was printed they will ask Grant to take a cut as his cap number skyrockets and you BITCHED about that!Lower cap number means more money to sign players,You BITCHED why Ted doesnt sign anyone with 12M under the cap ( or close to that) and now you bitch he signed key players and cant sign everyone with lack of cap room,BUT you gave Sherman a pass on putting us in cap trouble and TT having to release players and rebuild the team,then you bitch about Packer success YET TT got them from Shermans regime to the NFC title game in 3 years and then you start bitching about Ted again.You state you only care about Packer success,YET 13-3 and your bitching away,Sorry im not buying your bs act.
eric

Monroe, WI

#7 Dec 6, 2010
I said you dont like Ted because of the job hes done i didnt say you dont like Ted because of his lack of success,You started this BS back when.McCarthy is 46-30 at this point,not bad,whats that around 65% or so winning %.Now of course we all know the lame bs line you will come up with next,so ill save you,i dont care that TT went 4-12 with Sherman with a pretty much rookie team that TT had to build because Sherman over paid for Cledius Hunt,Joe Johnson and others and didnt leave squat and we lost key players because of it,I care about what TED has done with HIS COACH! and his system,If TT and MM suck fire them,if they work good together keep them.
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#8 Dec 6, 2010
eric wrote:
Then every GM in football sucks then because EVERY ONE Of them have let players go because you cant possibly sign them all.
As I said, it is more than coincidence that TT lovers are illiterate, illogical and irrational. Learn to read!

I said I don't like Turd Thompson because of all of the failure. Not every GM takes a successful franchise and turns it into a team that wins about as many games as it loses. Not every GM takes a perennial playoff team and division winner and converts it into a team that usually misses the playoffs and rarely wins the division. That kind of failure is Turd Thompson style failure. I know you ignore those facts because you love Turd. I don't, because I'm a PACKER fan. That is something you obviously cannot understand. So stop trying. Learn to accept it. You love Turd and his failure which is fine for you. I want real success for the PACKERS and a GM that will make that success a reality in Green Bay.
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#9 Dec 6, 2010
eric wrote:
I said you dont like Ted because of the job hes done i didnt say you dont like Ted because of his lack of success,
The crappy record, losing the division to the Vikings and Bears all the time, and usually missing the playoffs is the "job he has done." I know that you consider that success because you love Turd Thompson. I am a PACKER fan, so that doesn't come close to being success to me. If you really cared about the PACKERS as I do you would understand. It is obviously beyond your comprehension. Do yourself a favor. Stop trying to understand me. You can't!
eric

Monroe, WI

#10 Dec 6, 2010
Your right,i couldnt close my mind,ignore facts and common sense and lower myself to understand you and your sh**ty attitude,rudeness namecalling and insults when someone puts you in the corner and proves you wrong.Its really sad that you have to bash and claim to be this big superior Packer fan by insulting others just to convince yourself how superior you are to everyone else.
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#11 Dec 6, 2010
Great theory. You need to test it sometime by proving me wrong once. I've never been wrong about Turd and his failure and you've never been right. So keep on hoping in your loser hero. I'll keep supporting the PACKERS and Packer success.
Cheesehead314

Madison, WI

#12 Feb 7, 2011
GBPfan wrote:
I'd say he had a pretty good idea of what he was doing seeing as the Packers just won the Super Bowl. Somehow there will still people like you out there who hate him after building a team that could win a Super Bowl with 15 players on injured reserve.
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#13 Feb 7, 2011
Cheesehead314 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd say he had a pretty good idea of what he was doing seeing as the Packers just won the Super Bowl. Somehow there will still people like you out there who hate him after building a team that could win a Super Bowl with 15 players on injured reserve.
I never did hate him. I hated the failure. Since that has changed, I'm happy as can be!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

AJ Hawk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Green Bay Packers Mock Draft 2.0: Full 7-Round ... (Feb '15) Feb '15 eric 2
News Green Bay Packers Rumors: Releasing A.J. Hawk I... (Feb '15) Feb '15 GBPmies 2
News Packers trying to get Randall Cobb signed (Feb '15) Feb '15 GBPmies 1
News Green Bay Packers: The Curious Case of A.J. Hawk (Dec '14) Dec '14 Peterson Ph D 2
News Green Bay Packers Have Future Star in Ha Ha Cli... (Jun '14) Sep '14 Giggle Dix 22
News 5 Storylines To Follow During Green Bay Packers... (May '14) Jun '14 GBPfan 34
News Linebacker A.J. Hawk, An Ordained Minister, Pre... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Sausage Snips 3
More from around the web