Talk Isn't Cheap: NFl Fines Polamalu ...

Talk Isn't Cheap: NFl Fines Polamalu $10,000

There are 2 comments on the WAPT-TV Jackson story from Oct 21, 2011, titled Talk Isn't Cheap: NFl Fines Polamalu $10,000. In it, WAPT-TV Jackson reports that:

Pittsburgh Steelers safety Troy Polamalu was fined $10,000 by the NFL on Friday for talking on his cell phone in the bench area during last Sunday's win over Jacksonville.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WAPT-TV Jackson.

SteelersFan101

Laurel, MD

#1 Oct 22, 2011
It's buisness.
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#2 Oct 23, 2011
Polamalu really put his money where his mouth is! Who couldn't do the newspaper writer gig? You merely report what happened and put it under a corny pun as the headline.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

AJ Hawk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Green Bay Packers Mock Draft 2.0: Full 7-Round ... Feb '15 eric 2
News Green Bay Packers Rumors: Releasing A.J. Hawk I... Feb '15 GBPmies 2
News Packers trying to get Randall Cobb signed Feb '15 GBPmies 1
News Green Bay Packers: The Curious Case of A.J. Hawk (Dec '14) Dec '14 Peterson Ph D 2
News Green Bay Packers Have Future Star in Ha Ha Cli... (Jun '14) Sep '14 Giggle Dix 22
News 5 Storylines To Follow During Green Bay Packers... (May '14) Jun '14 GBPfan 34
News Linebacker A.J. Hawk, An Ordained Minister, Pre... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Sausage Snips 3
More from around the web