Mike Vandermause column: Draft speaks...

Mike Vandermause column: Draft speaks volumes

There are 1 comment on the WisInfo story from Apr 27, 2009, titled Mike Vandermause column: Draft speaks volumes. In it, WisInfo reports that:

GREEN BAY - Actions mean more than words when it comes to the NFL draft, and the Green Bay Packers spoke volumes by the way they conducted themselves on Sunday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WisInfo.

GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#1 Apr 27, 2009
Vandermause claims that TT has, after 5 years, laid the foundation for a solid roster. Five years to lay a foundation? Mousy is saying that TT is overseeing the longest rebuilding project in history. This is not a flattering conclusion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

AJ Hawk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Green Bay Packers Mock Draft 2.0: Full 7-Round ... (Feb '15) Feb '15 eric 2
News Green Bay Packers Rumors: Releasing A.J. Hawk I... (Feb '15) Feb '15 GBPmies 2
News Packers trying to get Randall Cobb signed (Feb '15) Feb '15 GBPmies 1
News Green Bay Packers: The Curious Case of A.J. Hawk (Dec '14) Dec '14 Peterson Ph D 2
News Green Bay Packers Have Future Star in Ha Ha Cli... (Jun '14) Sep '14 Giggle Dix 22
News 5 Storylines To Follow During Green Bay Packers... (May '14) Jun '14 GBPfan 34
News Linebacker A.J. Hawk, An Ordained Minister, Pre... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Sausage Snips 3
More from around the web