No joke: Arizona will play for Super ...

No joke: Arizona will play for Super Bowl

There are 5 comments on the El Paso Times story from Jan 18, 2009, titled No joke: Arizona will play for Super Bowl. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Down and out for decades, the Arizona Cardinals have turned a bad joke into a Super Bowl-bound team.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

ex el pasoan

Grand Prairie, TX

#1 Jan 19, 2009
it's about time!
McNabb the LOSER

Austin, TX

#2 Jan 19, 2009
Yea they deserve it!! But in the meanwhile:

Ha!! Romo a choker? Not as much Mcnabb!!! He can go the distance but McNabb cant seal the deal. 1 out of 4 tries to the big time....NO WAY CANT DO IT!!

Eli the loser.

McNabb the loser.

Sweet payback those two QB's got for being such bigger CHOKERS than ROMO.

LOL...long off season for the G-Boys and the E-Boys.

I LOVE IT!!!
Nabb McDonovan

El Paso, TX

#3 Jan 19, 2009
McNabb the LOSER wrote:
Yea they deserve it!! But in the meanwhile:
Ha!! Romo a choker? Not as much Mcnabb!!! He can go the distance but McNabb cant seal the deal. 1 out of 4 tries to the big time....NO WAY CANT DO IT!!
Eli the loser.
McNabb the loser.
Sweet payback those two QB's got for being such bigger CHOKERS than ROMO.
LOL...long off season for the G-Boys and the E-Boys.
I LOVE IT!!!
Romo is the biggest choke artist of the past 10 years in the NFL! Look at his record in December and look at his playoff record. Not too impressive is it? McNabb took his team to a Super Bowl and to 6 NFC championship games. This season he led his team to the playoffs despite being 5-5-1 and having to win games in the final stretch of the season. Romo choked against Philly in the final game. The Cowboys were predicted to go and even win the Super bowl this season. Romo was coming off a great season in 2007 and had loads of offensive weapons and he still could not make the playoffs. Eli Manning has a Super Bowl ring and has taken his team to the playoffs. Unfortunately, Plaxico Burress was a distraction to the Giants and messed up their chemistry. Until Tony Romo wins the BIG games...he will continue to be a choke artist and not a WINNER
McNabb the LOSER

Austin, TX

#4 Jan 19, 2009
Nabb McDonovan wrote:
<quoted text> Romo is the biggest choke artist of the past 10 years in the NFL! Look at his record in December and look at his playoff record. Not too impressive is it? McNabb took his team to a Super Bowl and to 6 NFC championship games. This season he led his team to the playoffs despite being 5-5-1 and having to win games in the final stretch of the season. Romo choked against Philly in the final game. The Cowboys were predicted to go and even win the Super bowl this season. Romo was coming off a great season in 2007 and had loads of offensive weapons and he still could not make the playoffs. Eli Manning has a Super Bowl ring and has taken his team to the playoffs. Unfortunately, Plaxico Burress was a distraction to the Giants and messed up their chemistry. Until Tony Romo wins the BIG games...he will continue to be a choke artist and not a WINNER
Dream on dude. I know it still hurts.
Nabb McDonovan

El Paso, TX

#5 Jan 19, 2009
McNabb the LOSER wrote:
<quoted text>
Dream on dude. I know it still hurts.
Im not a Philly fan. My team is in the Super Bowl and if you are a Dallas fan and remember the 70s my team always punked your team in the Super Bowl. I wonder where Dan Rooney is gonna fit that 6th ring?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Adrian Wilson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What are the Bears getting with Adrian Wilson? (Jun '14) Jun '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Analyzing the New England Patriots' Most Glarin... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Laughing Bear Fan 17
News New England Patriots: 5 Surprise Players That C... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Toby 1
News Arizona Cardinals' Blueprint for Winning Free A... (Mar '13) Mar '13 alex casillas 1
News Would Adrian Wilson be a Good Fit For Dallas Co... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Delaware vet 3
News Arizona Cardinals should make big changes on 'B... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Fred Moore 1
Adrian Wilson nude (Sep '12) Sep '12 Sibyl 1
More from around the web