Boller, Stover rise to occasion -

Boller, Stover rise to occasion -

There are 26 comments on the Baltimore Sun story from Sep 24, 2007, titled Boller, Stover rise to occasion -. In it, Baltimore Sun reports that:

Failing to hold a big lead in the fourth quarter shouldn't come as a surprise anymore.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baltimore Sun.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
GHT

Portland, OR

#22 Sep 25, 2007
we were not 9-1 after 10 games in 2000. At one point 5-3 then 5-4, then reeled off 7 straight reg season wins to finish 12-4. We has a wild card win, divisional win, AFC championship win and a SB win. 11 straight wins counting post season. Not sure where you are getting 9-1
Sick

Rehoboth Beach, DE

#23 Sep 25, 2007
GHT wrote:
we were not 9-1 after 10 games in 2000. At one point 5-3 then 5-4, then reeled off 7 straight reg season wins to finish 12-4. We has a wild card win, divisional win, AFC championship win and a SB win. 11 straight wins counting post season. Not sure where you are getting 9-1
No she-ott fool.I'm saying 9 and 1 this season.But this does remind me of the close games in 2000.
GHT

Portland, OR

#24 Sep 25, 2007
ok, misread your intent. your predicting 9-1 this season. sure hope so. why not a prediction after 16 games?
Ravens_Flock

Chico, CA

#25 Sep 26, 2007
And remember...he won a Superbowl as a Raven. A REAL Raven. Enough with this "The Ravens used to be the Browns" shit. Get it straight...the Browns sucked so bad their team was put on hold, and the Ravens were a NEW team born in Baltimore, along with the Panthers and Jaguars in 1996. If we used to be the Browns, A) the Browns wouldn't still exist, and B) Just like the Titans, who maintain all of the Oilers old records, we too would have all the Browns old records. But we don't. Because the Ravens are a NEW team. And the Browns, by the way, still suck.

Furthermore, that was an illegal hit on Heap, and it should have been called....trying to take our star TE out of the game, I'd call that f*ckin "Unnecessary roughness" alright. But the fact remains, we were having a good drive, Mason was on fire, Boller was solid, we would have made it anyway. That call was just payback for all the other bullshit calls the NFL refs continually call on us, more than any other team in the league.

The 4th quarter breakdowns aren't going to continue, not with 3 pro bowlers and a young player who had 5 INTs in his rookie season in the backfield. These guys are professionals, and they will pull it together. I can't believe this talk about our secondary....the same secondary that had 19 INTs last season. What other team even came CLOSE to that, JUST in the secondary? Rolle was the "weak link", and he still had 3 INTs, which is considered good for most CBs on other teams. They'll get their picks, just have some f*cking patience.

We've only played three games. Our special teams looks great. Our defense has still played solid and strong, most of the game, and they will pull it together in the 4th. And most importantly, our offense looks more potent this year already, than it pretty much ever has. With a fully healthy Clayton back in the lineup, and as long as McNair can hold onto the damned ball.....I think we're going to be great down the stretch.

So just enjoy some damned football, will you?

Since: Jul 07

Santa Barbara,Ca

#26 Sep 26, 2007
GHT....they called us the CARDIAC KIDS....we were the most exciting team in football as the BROWNS also.....but as a true fan i stayed with the HUMANS.......and now have won a superbowl!!!....the TITANS will always be the OILERS....they will never win the big one.....Art Modell is a true hero for moving to B'MORE....and now the RAVENS are the most exciting team in football.......win or lose.......so i enjoy EVERY game to the MAXX.....and terrorize all other fans every turnover/score the RAVENS CALL goes off, you can hear it for 5 blocks downtown,so everyone knows we did good.........listen for the CAAAWWW...
Kevin

New York, NY

#27 Sep 26, 2007
steeven is right ,flock is dead wrong on this one. we are the real cleveland browns. this was not a new franchise just because they changed the name to the ravens. remember when micheal jackson changed his name? did he become a differnt person? we are the real browns. the now cleveland browns are an expansion browns team. you can use samantics all you want flock but youll have to face the facts that we are the real cleveland browns. and another thing the secondary sucks. what the hell have you been watching this season? 10 for 15 for 250 yards in a little over a quarter by a decent qb against your secondary means they suck.warner eat up our secondary,so did palmer and the rookie did too in the 4th quarter for the jets. reed and mcalister are all pros. that means we could probably do better with moe,curly and larry covering as far as the rest of the guys. i dont have the stats but i imagine we are near the bottom of the league in pass defense just from what i have witnessed so far.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Adrian Wilson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What are the Bears getting with Adrian Wilson? (Jun '14) Jun '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Analyzing the New England Patriots' Most Glarin... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Laughing Bear Fan 17
News New England Patriots: 5 Surprise Players That C... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Toby 1
News Arizona Cardinals' Blueprint for Winning Free A... (Mar '13) Mar '13 alex casillas 1
News Would Adrian Wilson be a Good Fit For Dallas Co... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Delaware vet 3
News Arizona Cardinals should make big changes on 'B... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Fred Moore 1
Adrian Wilson nude (Sep '12) Sep '12 Sibyl 1