Three quarters of McNair feels lot le...

Three quarters of McNair feels lot less than whole -

There are 49 comments on the Baltimore Sun story from Sep 24, 2007, titled Three quarters of McNair feels lot less than whole -. In it, Baltimore Sun reports that:

At the time, and for a long time afterward, it had seemed as if Brian Billick were laying down a solid case for temporary insanity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baltimore Sun.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
John

Halethorpe, MD

#42 Sep 24, 2007
Ian M wrote:
Oh yeah lets not forget that boller almost got picked off 2 times yesterday, oh but you boller fans dont wanna hear that

Is there a stat for interceptions nearly made? Tackles missed by a hair? The Redskins almost got into the end zone at the end of the game yesterday but didn't. McNair might have won the Super Bowl if Dyson had an arm about a foot longer.

The last time I checked almost doesn't count in the NFL.
John

Halethorpe, MD

#43 Sep 24, 2007
Rob wrote:
I cant believe were still talking about Boller's ability and effectivness...he's a fireman playing quarterback in The NFL he has the instincts and play action ability that you would expect of a fireman.A fireman who demanded an 8 Millon dollar signing bonus like he was going to be the savior of the franchise, and here we are years later still trying to give him a chance ...[Mcnabb] That being said Like I said last week He should have started the game Because He could have Built on the momentum he had from last week and given Steve Mcmedicare some more time in the saveroom. Now were seeing the effects of Thomas'loss and pryce's injury those D.Bs are being exposed

Boller apparently comes from a family of firemen. What do you have against them? They may save your butt someday and their instincts are just fine.

Demanded an 8 millon dollar bonus? Oakland just paid out 30 miilion or so for Russel and who knows if he will even be as good?
Ian Miller

United States

#44 Sep 24, 2007
To the guy who saud yesterday mcnair was ineffective. How is 20-27 198 1Td in 3qtrs ineffective? Just admit it, u dont like mcnair.
HeWhoCannotBeNam ed

Saarbr├╝cken, Germany

#45 Sep 25, 2007
John wrote:
<quoted text>
McNair isn't Peyton or Brady. He isn't Rothlisberger. He isn't even Matt Hasslebeck. The QB move is controversial but guess what?...thats why they pay Billick the big buck; to make the hard calls and win games. If it doesn't work out I'm sure Bisciotti will fire him so what are you worried about? Another useless, statement of the obvious article by Steele.
I dont so much think it was a useless story as I think its undeniable McNair is what Tennessee thought he was b4 we got him : injured easily. Seems this game finally brought closer to him the fact that he too needs a successful Boller.'Better bring in Kyle and people know I agree' than 'Empty words will roam my head on the stretcher'.

Plus, I believe the D wanted an easy out and saw it slip with Kyle warming up. We cant afford those vanities if thats what took place. I am starting to get real pissed at our secondary if I may say so and Ray is a spin artist, sayin,'we didnt give up a lead'. Child, please.

Go Ravens !!!
HeWhoCannotBeNam ed

Saarbr├╝cken, Germany

#46 Sep 25, 2007
RavenKen wrote:
I realize that New England is still far away, but lets face it, they are going to the big game. Anyway, do you think McCallister and handle Moss mano-a-mano? I look forward to seeing it.
<quoted text>
Once is dunce, but twice is Scheiss. Its McAllister', RavenCan.
The Real Ravens

United States

#47 Sep 25, 2007
are here, for all of you who just saw a 13-3 record, but didn't actually notice how many of those games they had to sweat out last season, before being exposed for who they are by the fake Colts.
Still have your tickets for Glendale? You may want to put them on ebay...
TLE3D

Gwynn Oak, MD

#48 Sep 25, 2007
This is nonsense. How soon we forget that boller has been here for 4 years and we have yet to have a winning season under him. He is not the answer. He is destined for Arena league because after 08' he will not be in baltimore. The Bears are suffering threw the same thing now that we have before we got McNair. For the guy who said we sweated out some games last year that's true, but every team sweats every game so that's nonsense. Boller is no where as good of a QB as McNair. I hear all this Boller should start mess. How many chances does he need. Is 4 years not enough. If he were on any other team in the NFL under a real coach not a pridefully coach who hand picked him and still can't admit he made a mistake, then he would not even be playn, he would be on someones practice squad. By the way Boller owes me 2 tv's from 2 years ago because I broke mines out of anger because of the nonsense he does.
Fat Albert

Annapolis, MD

#49 Sep 25, 2007
Great article, NOT!

Are Steele and Preston the same person? How about a different topic altogether. Heavens forbid that a WHITE coach replaced a BLACK QB with a WHITE QB..

This is such a non-story that it's laughable.
chris

United States

#50 Sep 25, 2007
another racist article by preston and steele. These fat f*%#s could even sniff the facts of football

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Adrian Wilson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What are the Bears getting with Adrian Wilson? (Jun '14) Jun '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Analyzing the New England Patriots' Most Glarin... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Laughing Bear Fan 17
News New England Patriots: 5 Surprise Players That C... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Toby 1
News Arizona Cardinals' Blueprint for Winning Free A... (Mar '13) Mar '13 alex casillas 1
News Would Adrian Wilson be a Good Fit For Dallas Co... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Delaware vet 3
News Arizona Cardinals should make big changes on 'B... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Fred Moore 1
Adrian Wilson nude (Sep '12) Sep '12 Sibyl 1
More from around the web