Cross-dresser steals media day

Full story: Orlando Sentinel

You know you live in a strange world when you find yourself standing on the sidelines of Raymond James Stadium while being jostled by a large man in a red dress and boa.
Comments
1 - 12 of 12 Comments Last updated Jan 29, 2009
Big John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2009

I am a HUGE Ticket P1-The Sports Fiddler quick hit made me giggle. Good job!
Rick

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2009

Jerry;

I look forward to your upcoming column titled "The Sentinel's short,bald midget with a huge mouth steals media day."
Tom W

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2009

good column. very intersting. entertaining. keep it up. i'm with you, hoping the red dresses do not catch on. what the guy legit? a real drag queen? was that allowed? bianchi mentioned him too. so he was not a figment of a column writer's imagination, right? slowly we get cooked, like the frog in the ever hotter pot--as red dresses slowly beome normal and expected... yuck.
Jerry Greene

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2009

Big John -- Is the Fiddler big in Dallas?
Rick -- Who do you mean?(Actually, I realized this week why I am glad Mike Bianchi has a chrome dome -- it makes him easy to spot in big crowds, especially if he's sitting on somebody's shoulders.
Tom -- I don't know if the guy in the red dress wears it all the time or just on special days.
Rick

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2009

Jerry Greene wrote:
Big John -- Is the Fiddler big in Dallas?
Rick -- Who do you mean?(Actually, I realized this week why I am glad Mike Bianchi has a chrome dome -- it makes him easy to spot in big crowds, especially if he's sitting on somebody's shoulders.
Tom -- I don't know if the guy in the red dress wears it all the time or just on special days.
Jerry,

Thanks for the laugh.. I needed it today!!:)
dallas bears fan

Denton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2009

Jerry, it was respected talk show host George "Jub Jub" Dunham. The long haired boy next to him is Gordon Keith. He is the poster boy of underachievemnt, a student of eros, and the station cancer. If you see him, ask how is TV show is doing (it was just cancelled)
FvsT

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2009

"Turns out he (the cross-dresser) was talking to the guy right behind me, Arizona Cardinals LB Victor Hobson. And Hobson looked unhappy when the guy Joel Bengoa of Telemundo Sports Network said to him, "I am your fairy godmother."

Only in Tampa.
yes

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2009

sports fiddler is awesome!
Justine

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2009

You made me snort soda through my nose!
Jerry Greene

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2009

Thanks to all for comments and info on the fiddler.

And to Justine: Whenever I can cause a soda snort, my work is done.
Rod Tidwell

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2009

Simply gay.
Kyle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2009

Love me some sports fiddler

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Adrian Wilson Discussions

Search the Adrian Wilson Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
What are the Bears getting with Adrian Wilson? Jun '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Analyzing the New England Patriots' Most Glarin... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Laughing Bear Fan 17
New England Patriots: 5 Surprise Players That C... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Toby 1
Arizona Cardinals' Blueprint for Winning Free A... (Mar '13) Mar '13 alex casillas 1
Would Adrian Wilson be a Good Fit For Dallas Co... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Delaware vet 3
Arizona Cardinals should make big changes on 'B... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Fred Moore 1
Adrian Wilson nude (Sep '12) Sep '12 Sibyl 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••