One Year Later, Was Adrian Peterson's...

One Year Later, Was Adrian Peterson's Contract A Good Deal?

There are 1 comment on the The Daily Norseman story from Jul 18, 2012, titled One Year Later, Was Adrian Peterson's Contract A Good Deal?. In it, The Daily Norseman reports that:

If you have been following the NFL at all this past week, chances are you heard about three of the league's biggest stars getting paid like it.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Norseman.

Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#1 Jul 19, 2012
Awesome deal. You can't roll the dice and let him walk (or in his case limp). You can never anticipate injuries. AD was one of the very few RB's I would have given the deal to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Adrian Peterson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NFL: Ray McDonald's Arrest Calls for Policy Change (May '15) May '15 tom wingo 4
News Since 2012, DE Greg Hardy has 27 sacks in 32 ga... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Brady Chub Club 1
News NFL owners shoot down video replay changes (Mar '15) Mar '15 WTF 1
News Top 5 Reasons Why Minnesota Vikings Should Rele... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Eddie 4
News Toby Gerhart's Performance Against Chicago Bear... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Spielman 3
News Mediocre Run Defense Should See Plenty of Adria... (Sep '13) Oct '13 GBPmies 13
News NFL Week 2: What We Learned (Sep '13) Sep '13 Old Sam 1
More from around the web