Packers release Klemm

Packers release Klemm

There are 7 comments on the WPMI-TV Mobile story from Sep 6, 2006, titled Packers release Klemm. In it, WPMI-TV Mobile reports that:

Packers release Klemm Last Update: 9/6/2006 8:00:33 PM The Green Bay Packers released veteran offensive lineman Adrian Klemm on Wednesday after reaching an injury settlement.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WPMI-TV Mobile.

mike shima

Matsuyama, Japan

#1 Nov 15, 2006
this sack of excrement has been a parasitic farce every single pathetic step of his so-called "pro-career " ......what a miserable excuse for a football player ....such a character-challenged wimp should be obliged to re-imburse his nfl employers every dime he defrauded them of. what a turd .if they ever come up with a sport "ultimate pussy " , then this vagina is gonna be some kind of world-class wondergirl.9881
Henry

Cheboygan, MI

#2 Nov 15, 2006
Woah...he wasn't great, but he wasn't absolutely terrible. He didn't lose games for us or anything.

...and I see you're in Japan and all, but does news move that slowly? This story was back from the beginning of September...
Proball 5

Delray Beach, FL

#3 Nov 15, 2006
Hey Henry, how are things in Point? Heard you got some snow up there over the weekend. Take it easy on the Point Beer at Partners Pub.
Henry

Cheboygan, MI

#4 Nov 15, 2006
Haha, will do :)

And yeah, we had quite a bit of snow up here...I figure it came to about 6 or 7 inches when it was done.

It melted quickly, though -- it's beautiful outside today!
Norton

Madison, WI

#5 Nov 15, 2006
crazy weather if I say so myself in WI. 6-7 was about right Henry in Wausau also. My mom lives in Medford 40 NW and they had around a foot..Anyway, now that the weather may become a factor soon in Green Bay (not this week-end)it will be interesting how the kickers will handle it..(Longwell comes in a few weeks and knows what to expect). Hope they can handle it..
Packers

Lakeville, MN

#6 Nov 15, 2006
Henry wrote:
Haha, will do :)
And yeah, we had quite a bit of snow up here...I figure it came to about 6 or 7 inches when it was done.
It melted quickly, though -- it's beautiful outside today!
wow u live in stevens point too
Packers

Lakeville, MN

#7 Nov 15, 2006
i live in plover, not wisconsin rapids.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Adrian Klemm Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Green Bay Packers' Biggest Draft Needs and Play... (Oct '09) Oct '09 Danger D 4
News TT lovers 15 facts for you to Consider (Mar '09) Mar '09 GBPfan 84
News McCarthy expects to get a lot done at minicamp (May '06) May '06 North Carolina Pa... 6
More from around the web