Never, Ever Dismiss the Patriots

Full story: The Associated Press

Someone always seems to make a big play at a critical time to help the New England Patriots win a game they have no business winning.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of60
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Byrl C Harlan

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2007

I don't dismiss the Patriots. They great players and a great coaching staff. They also have great fans at home. I am sure they would rather play at home also, but its the dome instead. I hope none of their players dance onto the field like Ray Lewis did on Saturday. btw where is Lewis since the game ended?

GO COLTS!
drew from BOSTON

Plymouth, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2007

Judged:

WE FEEL SORRY FOR YOU INDY HICKS,SO WE WILL GIVE YOU THE BEST KICKER IN NFL HISTORY. CAN YOU BEAT US NOW????? NOT!!!!AS LONG AS FAG BOY PAYTON IS UNDER SNAP ALL YOU WILL SEE IS ANOTHER SUPERBOWL PATS CAP!!!!!!HAHAHAHAH ..... SEEYA IN MIAMI 8-0 AT HOME SD LOSE.... 8-0 AT HOME INDY LOSE... WE ARE THE GREATEST EVER!!!! DONT FORGET IT!!!!
Scott Morgan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2007

Pats have proven the can beat the colts. We will give you the regular season games so that in the playoffs we break your heart! The Colts are at home, great now all your fans dont have far to drive with tears in their eyes. Besides the Colts choke in the AFC championship. At least the spared the shame of Buffalo and don't lose in the big show.
pmcapp

Brockton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2007

To all those outside New England who refuse to believe, who refuse to give the Patriots credit for these wins " It's not an accident." "Uh-oh. Here come the Patriots...again!"
SAN DAWG

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2007

You bunch of Panzie ass bitches got lucky you got past the Bolts. Quit acting like a bunch of haters. You aint gonna win another one, and that real talk.
shaunshark

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2007

What about the heart the patriots showed last weekend against the Chargers.
The Patriots offensive and defensive lines showed mare heart last weekend than any team I've seen play this year.
Brady added a lot to the victory, but it was the defense that really won that game. The offensive line protected Brady so well they should have won that game by 21 points easy.Did you see the way the offensive line held out the defense, they almost never penetrated
dogcrap

Marion, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2007

the pats are a team as opposed to just great players. Thats what football was meant to be.
c-dogg

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2007

the colts will choke as always WATCH!!!!!!!!!
Chris from Michigan

Flat Rock, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2007

shaunshark wrote:
What about the heart the patriots showed last weekend against the Chargers.
The Patriots offensive and defensive lines showed mare heart last weekend than any team I've seen play this year.
Brady added a lot to the victory, but it was the defense that really won that game. The offensive line protected Brady so well they should have won that game by 21 points easy.Did you see the way the offensive line held out the defense, they almost never penetrated
No the chargers should have won by a field goal. But they didn't. Usually no one penetrates the patriots offensive line.. But they can still lose. Just look at the dolphins they couldn't penetrate the line but they shut out the patriots dip shit
JUNIOR SAY-OW

Trabuco Canyon, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2007

SAN DAWG wrote:
You bunch of Panzie ass bitches got lucky you got past the Bolts. Quit acting like a bunch of haters. You aint gonna win another one, and that real talk.
CRY BABIES!!!!!
Makai

Sewaren, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2007

c-dogg wrote:
the colts will choke as always WATCH!!!!!!!!!
I hope you choke on that next Buffalo Wing you are about to throw down your gullet!

3 Superbowls and still talking like you haven't won one... What an inferiority complex you Pats Fans have.
Makai

Sewaren, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2007

pmcapp wrote:
To all those outside New England who refuse to believe, who refuse to give the Patriots credit for these wins " It's not an accident." "Uh-oh. Here come the Patriots...again!"
Two years ago?... That is the past. Let's live in the present.

Everything changes, you know, except one thing the two teams keep coming to the same place... a showdown in the playoffs. Last week you ran into a team not quite ready to win. Are you that foolish as to think that this week will be the same? Both the Colts and Pats were expected to lose the games they played last week but suprised most everyone.

Do you think Troy Brown is going to bail Brady out again this week?

May the best team win, I am hoping it's the Colts. If they don't I will go to work on monday and move on.

If the Pats lose it seems like someone will have to talk you down off of a ledge.
Makai

Sewaren, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2007

dogcrap wrote:
the pats are a team as opposed to just great players. Thats what football was meant to be.
After what the Colts endured last year do you think that anything less than a team would make it back to this point?

My hat is off to Dungy for keeping his family, and this TEAM together. This man is truly the class of the NFL. he is also made of so much more than his slight stature would indicate.
bruno

Salem, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2007

Makai wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you choke on that next Buffalo Wing you are about to throw down your gullet!
3 Superbowls and still talking like you haven't won one... What an inferiority complex you Pats Fans have.
you live in brooklyn,oh that explains it.
Patsfan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2007

HEY,
Why blog on. Face the facts. Coach Bill Owns Payton's mind. Patriots 31 Indygotstuffed 17. See ya next year.

Love to All,

Patriots Nation
VT PATS FAN

Williston, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2007

After re-watching Super Bowls 36 & 38...

I am worried about RICKY PROEHL

Patriot Killer
payurbilldotcoml ightsout

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2007

Makai wrote:
<quoted text>
Two years ago?... That is the past. Let's live in the present.
Everything changes, you know, except one thing the two teams keep coming to the same place... a showdown in the playoffs. Last week you ran into a team not quite ready to win. Are you that foolish as to think that this week will be the same? Both the Colts and Pats were expected to lose the games they played last week but suprised most everyone.
Do you think Troy Brown is going to bail Brady out again this week?
May the best team win, I am hoping it's the Colts. If they don't I will go to work on monday and move on.
If the Pats lose it seems like someone will have to talk you down off of a ledge.
Holla B! Let 'em know! That's why we continue to win! We are always focused on the task at hand!
ocean2892

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2007

Indy colts are overrated. I am a diehard New England fan and a New England native living in Indiana. New England will walk on the Colts Sunday. Manning will freeze and Brady will be at his best. calm amd cool and collected. Love those Patriots.. Super Bowl here we come. Go Pats!!!!!!!!!! Go Brady !!!!!!!!!!
Patsfan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2007

fish fan in NE wrote:
<quoted text>
another dumb Italian from Warwick..great!
Hey fish fan,

You really should take my advise and jump in the ocean to catch your breath.Irish and french and you really have to much time on your hand if as a Miami fan you have to search an Indy paper to try and diss the patrtiots. I'm not so sure that you might get the math equation listed below Einstein so I'll spell it out for you.

Brady + Belichick - Manning + Dungy =

Patriots 31 Indygotstuffed 17
Wow what a reality check Huh Dolfman.
Must suck to have to watch your team from do the comentary instead of playing.

Love to All

Patriot Nation
Byrl C Harlan

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2007

drew from BOSTON wrote:
WE FEEL SORRY FOR YOU INDY HICKS,SO WE WILL GIVE YOU THE BEST KICKER IN NFL HISTORY. CAN YOU BEAT US NOW????? NOT!!!!AS LONG AS FAG BOY PAYTON IS UNDER SNAP ALL YOU WILL SEE IS ANOTHER SUPERBOWL PATS CAP!!!!!!HAHAHAHAH ..... SEEYA IN MIAMI 8-0 AT HOME SD LOSE.... 8-0 AT HOME INDY LOSE... WE ARE THE GREATEST EVER!!!! DONT FORGET IT!!!!
What is that about seeya in Miami. You got it COLTS WIN!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of60
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Adam Vinatieri Discussions

Search the Adam Vinatieri Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Colts lead 17 - 6 over the Vikings at half time (Sep '12) Sep '12 Luck E Day 2
Tom Brady Is the Most Overrated Quarterback In ... (Jan '11) Nov '11 Patriots R Gay 337
Stover to call it a career (May '11) Sep '11 Hurrahfarts 2
Jets won't be scared of Patriots (Jan '11) Jan '11 Realist 2
Falcons, Steelers, Colts, Seahawks clinch divis... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Hair 1
Manning's drive leads Colts past Titans 23-20 (Jan '11) Jan '11 Steve Tellers 2
Manning leads Colts back to playoffs: NFL Jan 2... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Kim Jong IL 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••