Bleed blue blood drive

Tuesday marks the 9th year the Colts and the Indiana Blood Center are teaming up for their annual blood drive. Full Story
Old Friend

Streator, IL

#1 Dec 9, 2008
It is great they want people to donate, however, if any Military has spent more than 6 months overseas (Europe)they are unable to give do to the Mad Cow Scare. (Life time ban from giving blood) What about the issues with Mad Cow being found in Canada and here in the US.
Teresa

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Dec 11, 2008
I am very disappointed the information was misleading. I drove all the way downtown to donate today and it is not at Lucas Oil Stadium. Apparently it is all over town this week and you failed to report this or give further details as to where else they are taking donations.
Teresa

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Dec 11, 2008
I was really disappointed in the information given during the initial report. It was misleading it gave the idea that the blood drive was Dec. 9-13 at Lucas Oil Stadium. I drove all the way downtown today and it is not there. Apparently it is all over town. You failed to give this information and where the other locations were and what dates for those locations. I am still assuming that if I donate at another location I will still recieve an autographed football.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Adam Vinatieri Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking At Thursday: The Colts Make Me Laugh Aug '14 Laughing Bear Fan 3
Colts lead 17 - 6 over the Vikings at half time (Sep '12) Sep '12 Luck E Day 2
Tom Brady Is the Most Overrated Quarterback In ... (Jan '11) Nov '11 Patriots R Gay 337
Stover to call it a career (May '11) Sep '11 Hurrahfarts 2
Never, Ever Dismiss the Patriots (Jan '07) Jan '11 18andDONEwithoutC... 60
Jets won't be scared of Patriots (Jan '11) Jan '11 Realist 2
Falcons, Steelers, Colts, Seahawks clinch divis... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Hair 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Adam Vinatieri People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••