Former Patriots kicker Adam Vinatieri...

Former Patriots kicker Adam Vinatieri undergoes knee surgery, out 4-8 weeks

There are 3 comments on the MassLive.com story from Oct 14, 2009, titled Former Patriots kicker Adam Vinatieri undergoes knee surgery, out 4-8 weeks. In it, MassLive.com reports that:

Colts kicker Adam Vinatieri will be out four to eight weeks after having arthroscopic surgery on his right knee and the team waived starting defensive tackle Ed Johnson on Wednesday to make room for a new kicker.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MassLive.com.

“"Dumbass at times"”

Since: Jul 09

Florence

#1 Oct 14, 2009
Arthroscopic surgery must suck for Adam and even more for the team having one of the best kickers in the league if not the best having to sit on the sidelines, on top of that having to give up Ed Johnson thier starting defensive tackle just for another kicker...

“Ave Satanas”

Since: Dec 06

Bratislava, Slovakia

#2 Oct 14, 2009
The Colts have a kicker ?
The Truth

Bedford, NH

#3 Oct 14, 2009
Hate to see Adam go down even if he does play for the Colts. He is one of the best clutch kickers in the NFL. We will never forget what he did with the Patriots. Hope you get well soon Adam. But, maybe not till the end of the season.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Adam Vinatieri Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Looking At Thursday: The Colts Make Me Laugh (Aug '14) Aug '14 Laughing Bear Fan 3
News Colts lead 17 - 6 over the Vikings at half time (Sep '12) Sep '12 Luck E Day 2
News Tom Brady Is the Most Overrated Quarterback In ... (Jan '11) Nov '11 Patriots R Gay 337
News Stover to call it a career (May '11) Sep '11 Hurrahfarts 2
News Never, Ever Dismiss the Patriots (Jan '07) Jan '11 18andDONEwithoutC... 60
News Jets won't be scared of Patriots (Jan '11) Jan '11 Realist 2
News Falcons, Steelers, Colts, Seahawks clinch divis... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Hair 1
More from around the web