Bob Kravitz's report card

Bob Kravitz's report card

There are 151 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Jan 13, 2008, titled Bob Kravitz's report card. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

The first half of the season, the Colts had a running game. Then something happened.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Enlighten me please

United States

#148 Jan 16, 2008
who cares wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm....a Wide Receiver that beats women and runs over female police officers or fans that boo a kid. Wonder which is worse. Hope she gets hit by a bus on the way to the game on Sunday.
Another STUPID comment. Wrong is wrong. Trying to rationalize a worng by stating another wrong does not make the original doing okay. Got it?!?!
Dorian

Manchester, NH

#149 Jan 16, 2008
who cares wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm....a Wide Receiver that beats women and runs over female police officers or fans that boo a kid. Wonder which is worse. Hope she gets hit by a bus on the way to the game on Sunday.
Oh God, You "hope she gets hit by a bus on the way to the game on Sunday".....you wish a 14 year old death, because she is a Pat's fan? There are NO words for you...you are beyond any trace of humanity!
who cares

United States

#150 Jan 17, 2008
Enlighten me please wrote:
<quoted text>
Another STUPID comment. Wrong is wrong. Trying to rationalize a worng by stating another wrong does not make the original doing okay. Got it?!?!
No, I don't "got it." You better slow down for me. And don't tell me how to argue my point.
who cares

United States

#151 Jan 17, 2008
Dorian wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh God, You "hope she gets hit by a bus on the way to the game on Sunday".....you wish a 14 year old death, because she is a Pat's fan? There are NO words for you...you are beyond any trace of humanity!
It's called sarcasm. But I'm glad I was able to get under your skin. Have a great day!
Enlighten me please

United States

#152 Jan 17, 2008
Usually those that say their defense is sarcasm are really trying to cover up their ignorance...you said what you said...you meant it as truth...dont go hiding in a hole now...
HoosierHusker

Covington, KY

#153 Jan 17, 2008
Here's Bobbie K's grade: Get off the radio..YO ANINT JMV.

“Go Hoosiers and Huskers”

Since: Sep 07

Fishers, Indiana

#154 Jan 17, 2008
Girl with Pats Jersey...BBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O

“Go Hoosiers and Huskers”

Since: Sep 07

Fishers, Indiana

#155 Jan 17, 2008
Isn't 2008 the year of the RAT. It's only right the Boston area teams are doing good.
who cares

Jeffersonville, IN

#156 Jan 17, 2008
Enlighten me please wrote:
Usually those that say their defense is sarcasm are really trying to cover up their ignorance...you said what you said...you meant it as truth...dont go hiding in a hole now...
Thanks for the generalization. But it sounds like you want me to say I hope she gets hit by a bus. Okay. I hope she gets hit by a bus.
Enlighten me please

United States

#157 Jan 23, 2008
who cares wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the generalization. But it sounds like you want me to say I hope she gets hit by a bus. Okay. I hope she gets hit by a bus.
you really cannot be that STUPID, but maybe....hmmmm...now was I being sarcastic??? rofl
who cares

United States

#158 Jan 23, 2008
Enlighten me please wrote:
<quoted text>
you really cannot be that STUPID, but maybe....hmmmm...now was I being sarcastic??? rofl
Okay...you win! But as they say...do you know what arguing on the internet, Patriots fans and the Special Olympics all have in common? Even if you win, you're still retarded.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Adam Vinatieri Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Looking At Thursday: The Colts Make Me Laugh (Aug '14) Aug '14 Laughing Bear Fan 3
News Colts lead 17 - 6 over the Vikings at half time (Sep '12) Sep '12 Luck E Day 2
News Tom Brady Is the Most Overrated Quarterback In ... (Jan '11) Nov '11 Patriots R Gay 337
News Stover to call it a career (May '11) Sep '11 Hurrahfarts 2
News Never, Ever Dismiss the Patriots (Jan '07) Jan '11 18andDONEwithoutC... 60
News Jets won't be scared of Patriots (Jan '11) Jan '11 Realist 2
News Falcons, Steelers, Colts, Seahawks clinch divis... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Hair 1
More from around the web