Colts-Patriots in Dungy era

Colts-Patriots in Dungy era

There are 25 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Nov 30, 2003, titled Colts-Patriots in Dungy era. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Patriots 38, Colts 34 In Indianapolis One yard meant everything. The Colts had first-and-goal at the New England 2 in the final minute, but four plays gained 1 yard as the Patriots celebrated a dramatic ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
chris

Columbus, OH

#21 Oct 31, 2007
Questioner wrote:
Dungy's colts do it the Lord's way, Bellicheat has his people fake injuries, rape receivers at the line, and videotape signals.
Colts > Pats
The Lord's Way? Are you serious?
Peyton cries more than a teething 2 year old.
Dungy's constantly reminding us all of how good a Christian he is... how about keeping in line with your book Tony... Quiet Strength.
Polian screaming for Flutie's legs to be broken?
If that's the Lord's way, call me a sinner.
chris

Columbus, OH

#22 Oct 31, 2007
supercolts wrote:
The Pats are a joke..I dont know why teams dont play the pass against them. Why dont teams play the pats like they play the colts? If u tak the pats deep pass away they will have to run it and the pats cant run the ball. they are not as balanced as they once were and if a team will rush brady and jam moss and the others and make brady hand the ball off they will be beat. The colts are balanced on O and on D for one of the first times the colts are more balanced the the pats and it will show the sunday!
Spoken like someone who has never watched a game.
The Skins had the NFC's top rated pass defense.
They left out of the top 10.
Take what the defense gives you.
Michael

Manhattan, KS

#23 Oct 31, 2007
The 2006 matchup in the regular season was a sunday nighter not a monday nighter
DDawg

Indianapolis, IN

#24 Oct 31, 2007
GO Colts; beat the cheaters, er, "the misunderstood."
Tampa Soldier

Clayton, IN

#25 Oct 31, 2007
What are you smoking? I know Tony personally, and he would never speak ill of another human being.
Patiot Reign wrote:
Patriots 49 Colts 13
The Patriots will turn this into a rout. Look for Belichick to run it up against the dandy Dungy. This is a vengence game. The hypocritical Dungy was foremost in running his mouth and disrespecting BB after the Jets/Patriots video misunderstanding.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Adam Vinatieri Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Indy trying to get kinks fixed after 16-13 OT w... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Fart news 3
News Looking At Thursday: The Colts Make Me Laugh (Aug '14) Aug '14 Laughing Bear Fan 3
News Colts lead 17 - 6 over the Vikings at half time (Sep '12) Sep '12 Luck E Day 2
News Tom Brady Is the Most Overrated Quarterback In ... (Jan '11) Nov '11 Patriots R Gay 337
News Stover to call it a career (May '11) Sep '11 Hurrahfarts 2
News Never, Ever Dismiss the Patriots (Jan '07) Jan '11 18andDONEwithoutC... 60
News Jets won't be scared of Patriots (Jan '11) Jan '11 Realist 2
More from around the web