Manning throws 6 INTs in loss to Char...

Manning throws 6 INTs in loss to Chargers

There are 162 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Nov 11, 2007, titled Manning throws 6 INTs in loss to Chargers. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

In a game of stunning reversals, Peyton Manning almost rallied the Indianapolis Colts back from a 23-point deficit and his worst start as a pro, only to watch Adam Vinatieri, one of the most clutch kickers in ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
CrazyRob

United States

#1 Nov 11, 2007
Wide right? What the hell! It's Vandercrap all over again.
Pats Rule

Covington, KY

#3 Nov 11, 2007
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH
raoul

Aurora, CO

#4 Nov 11, 2007
I think I hear Vanderjak gigglin.
Dreamkiller

Weston, MA

#5 Nov 11, 2007
Awright peyton and adam!!!Way 2 go!!!!!
Donnie from Carmel

Walpole, MA

#7 Nov 11, 2007
Guess Peyton wanted to get in the record books anyway he could.
Too bad for the wrong reasons, this week.
Jay

Clarenville, Canada

#8 Nov 11, 2007
Great game... but could John Madden have his noise up Mannings butt anymore with his commentary... It was making me sick..
Tom Brady

Korea

#9 Nov 11, 2007
Sorry Peyton, please don't pout. Talk about tanking fast..........6 ints.ouch! Stop blaming the rest of the team Peyton........cry baby. Can't wait to see the updated QB ratings, HA HA! Vinatieri.........two weeks in a row........Colt choker!!!
Boston Dave

North Andover, MA

#10 Nov 11, 2007
Having fun with our old kicker?
Trafalgar Mike

Willshire, OH

#11 Nov 11, 2007
The past 2 weeks have shown why the Colts were Super Bowl champs last year, and likely will repeat. They are playing hurt but they are very, very competitive. All that matters is AFC title game - if we are healthy we will win, in Foxboro.
Veiw Fm Up Here

Regina, Canada

#12 Nov 11, 2007
I've never seen a more screwed up game by the officials in the last two minutes. That had to be fixed, proably by the NFL to maintain there phoney parity bs, so it makes better tv.
Titan Fan

Knoxville, TN

#13 Nov 11, 2007
While I hated that the Titans lost today, this could possibly have been the BEST FOOTBALL DAY of my life.

Did anyone see how MAD God Peyton was at the end of the game? He was soooooooo mad that his face was deep red and he looked to be on the verge of tears.

The NFL has NO IDEA what just happened. There's going to be "you know what" to pay.

No doubt Archie is on the phone even as we speak. I look for Goddell to loose his job..........

I'm guessing the stock market will crash tomorrow as well.

ROFL.......

To see God Peyton in that state, makes my ENTIRE football season..........
Sorry Indy

Jeffersonville, OH

#14 Nov 11, 2007
Looks like Manning has lost the touch and I agree it is good to see the Colts go down.

I have never seen more cheating by the refs than last week.

Go Pats.
Donnie from Carmel

Walpole, MA

#15 Nov 11, 2007
WOW another loss for peyton. Is that 2 in a row. At least he made the record books... 6 interceptions in one game.. wow.. I know half of the offensive was hurt... ya ya ya

Since: Jul 07

Bloomington

#16 Nov 11, 2007
How on earth did we lose this game?
Kelly

Greenwood, IN

#17 Nov 11, 2007
The special teams lost this game. Should've never came down to a kick.
Dan Pride

Montréal, Canada

#18 Nov 11, 2007
Peyton played like a rookie, and Vinatieri, truth be told, just flat choked on the chip shot to win it. He seems like a great guy, but he has never been the kicker for us he was for New England.He's way over-rated as a kicker, and he left 2 big ones wide tonight.
Our "superstars" were just plain ugly tonight.
What a loss

Indianapolis, IN

#19 Nov 11, 2007
Manning and the rest played lousy,but it comes down to missed chip shot field goal-- bet ole Mike is laughing in Canada- so is New England,Im still bleeding blue, but really ticked off at this moment!!
Mark

AOL

#20 Nov 11, 2007
What is it with that dang play where they go to the line of scrimmage and then move around again, They can't seem to get it right and get a penalty called on them for the past two games.

Practice it some more before you do it on the field.

We still love and support our Colts though!

Since: Jul 07

Bloomington

#21 Nov 11, 2007
I want to know the rule for the simulating a snap call. Does this only apply on 4th and inches? Otherwise this happens all the time. The horrible call on the Session interception also hurt. The Moorehead non-call on the interference hurt, but that isn't a surprise with Aaron out there instead of Marvin.

Overall, it proved how deep the Colts are this year. Too bad Adam didn't show up...
Oh Yeah

Bloomington, IN

#22 Nov 11, 2007
See you all in sunny Arizona February 3rd :):):) time will tell

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Adam Vinatieri Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Indy trying to get kinks fixed after 16-13 OT w... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Fart news 3
News Looking At Thursday: The Colts Make Me Laugh (Aug '14) Aug '14 Laughing Bear Fan 3
News Colts lead 17 - 6 over the Vikings at half time (Sep '12) Sep '12 Luck E Day 2
News Tom Brady Is the Most Overrated Quarterback In ... (Jan '11) Nov '11 Patriots R Gay 337
News Stover to call it a career (May '11) Sep '11 Hurrahfarts 2
News Never, Ever Dismiss the Patriots (Jan '07) Jan '11 18andDONEwithoutC... 60
News Jets won't be scared of Patriots (Jan '11) Jan '11 Realist 2
More from around the web