Colts 'D' set for encore?

Colts 'D' set for encore?

There are 88 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Aug 20, 2007, titled Colts 'D' set for encore?. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

The Indianapolis Colts' latest preseason misadventure disintegrated into nothing resembling their last meeting with the Chicago Bears.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
BET

Schiller Park, IL

#82 Aug 22, 2007
Your all ridiculous!

Our D makes a couple decent plays...which is going to happen no matter how bad any D is & you all get so excited.

This shows you how bad our D is.
Not only that it was against the Bears offense...are you kdding me.

All have to admit I was impressed with the tackling by the secondary...do it for whole season not just a few plays!
Go Bears

United States

#83 Aug 22, 2007
kenny wrote:
<quoted text>You might be right but IF the Bears meet the Pats in the SB you can bet the farm on the Pats kicking the Bear Azz just like the Colts did!!
Lmao... No they wouldn't. Grossman messed up that game. But, i'm not going to complain. When the Bears lose i'll be the first to admit it. I'll be pissed off but, hey that's the game. Grossman has a full decent season, helped take us to the SB. If he cuts down on the mistakes, guess what?, we'll be unstopable. Grossman is going to just fine and when we do meet the pats or chargers in the SB i'd put my money on the Bears.

BET,
I'm glad someone was watching that the colts defense get shreaded. they had a few good plays and the dbs did pretty decent, good at tackling, that d is gonna need serious help though.
Better D

Tempe, AZ

#84 Aug 22, 2007
Taxed to death wrote:
<quoted text>
It might be mobile in a tornado, but brick take alot to move. Not, as I say, like the vinyl village shack YOU think is increasing in value. Maybe even to half of what you owe. HA HA HA!
Ever heard of grammar check and spell check? Try writing your rant in MS Word and pasting back to the post. That way people may read your post and not laugh at what an idiot you must be. Good luck with cutting and pasting.

Go Colts
Some guy from Greenwood

Maryland Heights, MO

#85 Aug 23, 2007
Go Bears wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao... No they wouldn't. Grossman messed up that game. But, i'm not going to complain. When the Bears lose i'll be the first to admit it. I'll be pissed off but, hey that's the game. Grossman has a full decent season, helped take us to the SB. If he cuts down on the mistakes, guess what?, we'll be unstopable. Grossman is going to just fine and when we do meet the pats or chargers in the SB i'd put my money on the Bears.
BET,
I'm glad someone was watching that the colts defense get shreaded. they had a few good plays and the dbs did pretty decent, good at tackling, that d is gonna need serious help though.
Your crazy if you think the Bears can beat any of the top AFC teams. The NFC is our redheaded step child. Wake up!
Go Bears

United States

#86 Aug 23, 2007
Some guy from Greenwood wrote:
<quoted text>
Your crazy if you think the Bears can beat any of the top AFC teams. The NFC is our redheaded step child. Wake up!
We'll see after the first couple games for the bears. Damn, only three weeks away. I'm stoked!!!!
travestystrikesa gain

Nashville, TN

#87 Aug 24, 2007
Who cares about the bears! Their offense is one dimentional and Benson has yet to prove he can cut it in the NFL so I can't even say that. The only team that has a chance of winning a SB in the NFC is the Saints. The Bears don't have enough offense to get back and I will beat you that Griese will end up the starter after Gross-MAN throws you out of playoff contention, lmao!
Better D

Tempe, AZ

#88 Aug 24, 2007
Lets go Hoosiers wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah they got down the field pretty easy on kickoff returns and punts. The first team D had their first team O locked up the whole time they were out there, thats the bottom line. Those are the units we are going to see in the regular season.
Special Teams needs work.
This D is going to be far better than last year. I can see that already. Had the best team in the NFC looking dumbfounded in the 1st quarter.
But I agree there isnt much to be proud of.......once you win the Super Bowl its sort of hard to be proud about a preseason performance.
I agree the Special teams need much help. The Defense is going to much better, more phisical, stronger and just as fast as last years D. Good take
Go Bears

United States

#89 Aug 24, 2007
travestystrikesagain wrote:
Who cares about the bears! Their offense is one dimentional and Benson has yet to prove he can cut it in the NFL so I can't even say that. The only team that has a chance of winning a SB in the NFC is the Saints. The Bears don't have enough offense to get back and I will beat you that Griese will end up the starter after Gross-MAN throws you out of playoff contention, lmao!
Oh you mean that same saints team Da bears destroyed in the playoffs. Yea, they are going to the SB and win it all. Last time i checked Grossman did pretty decent against the Saints. They're not gonna be a surprise to anyone this year. They know what to expect from the saints. Griese will not start and Grossman is going to do great this year.

Go Bears

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Adam Vinatieri Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Indy trying to get kinks fixed after 16-13 OT w... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Fart news 3
News Looking At Thursday: The Colts Make Me Laugh (Aug '14) Aug '14 Laughing Bear Fan 3
News Colts lead 17 - 6 over the Vikings at half time (Sep '12) Sep '12 Luck E Day 2
News Tom Brady Is the Most Overrated Quarterback In ... (Jan '11) Nov '11 Patriots R Gay 337
News Stover to call it a career (May '11) Sep '11 Hurrahfarts 2
News Never, Ever Dismiss the Patriots (Jan '07) Jan '11 18andDONEwithoutC... 60
News Jets won't be scared of Patriots (Jan '11) Jan '11 Realist 2
More from around the web