Bob Kravitz' report card

Full story: The Indianapolis Star

Before we commence with another edition of the Dopey Report Card, a viewer's note: The NFL Network will be re-airing the Colts-Chiefs game at 7 p.m. today.
Comments
41 - 51 of 51 Comments Last updated Nov 20, 2007
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Dec 06

Lake Mary, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2007

Ram wrote:
<quoted text>
wow! that was original. What if Brady had to stand out there with zero protection? He almost beat the unbeatable Pats without All-pro WR's two weeks ago. Did you watch Brady stand there last night with all day to throw to wide open WR's who could outrun and outjump any pass that wasn't thrown perfect?
Now go get your shine box!
Even more important - Patsies are cheaters who run up the score. Win all you want, but everyone except people from Mass don't think much of the Patsies.
The Ravens suck

Holland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2007

It shows how far along this team and its fans expectations have come when people are pissed off about being 8-2.
BLUECHIP 18

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2007

AGREE WITH EVERYONE ON THRIR CONSTRUCTIVE ASSESSMENT OF OUR TEAM.BUT I DO NOT FEEL WE NEED TO COUNT OURSELVES OUT OF THE PLAYOFFS OR SB .WE HAVE A LOT OF FOOTBALL LEFT AND THIS TEAM HAS SHOWN TREMENDOUS COURAGE AND STRENTH PLAYING THROUGH ADVERSITY.WE ARE BECOMING STRONGER AND WISER BUILDING EVEN MORE CHARACTER.WHEN WINS APPEAR EFFORTLESS AND BASICALLY EASY IN GAMES...AND EVEN IN LIFE..IT CAN QUICKLY MAKE YOU COCKEY,ARROGANT,NARSSASISTIC AND EVENTUALLY YOU WILL LOSE BECAUSE YOU CAN;T HANDLE THE STRUGGLE !
vincent

Kokomo, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2007

The Ravens suck wrote:
It shows how far along this team and its fans expectations have come when people are pissed off about being 8-2.
BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT REAL FANS. JUST ABUNCH OF WANNABES.
Tim

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2007

Will somebody please give Moorehead a play book. What the hell was that crap of running down to the one yard line and turning around and doing a curl instead of running into the end zone and catching an easy pass. Everytime he screws up a route he looks as clueless as Mike Davis used to at IU. Put Thorpe in there instead he has looked good the last couple of games.
Loud Crowd Piped In

Wolfeboro, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2007

"Brady played with starting recievers though. You know the guys who have been practicing with him everyday day since training camp on the first team offense. The key word here is "chemistry" what every quaterback needs to be successful. Lastly i would like to see Brady play in an offense with out Matt Light, with out Randy and with out Stallworth."

Actually, Moss didn't participate in training camp.... Practicing since training camp??? umm 3 new recievers.. I'd say their accomplishments and total annihilation (yes peytons td record is torched), says more about your team than the patriots.
DReamkiller

Watertown, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2007

Omg...The Pats just got Devin Hester...see you in Jan in foxboro indy!
pez1

Sunnyvale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2007

what did i tell ya ONE AND DONE
pez1

Sunnyvale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2007

get the woolies out again paymeaton and while your at it stop shilling everything on the planet. PATS RULE

Since: Dec 06

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2007

pez1 wrote:
get the woolies out again paymeaton blah blah blah...
Sorry, Patsies are cheaters and everyone knows it now. Sure, stack up good receivers and play a weak schedule (except for having to play the Colts, which they nearly lost) and golly! They are 10-0. Look at the rest of their schedule. Sad sad.

Pats suck, don't deserve the previous SB's because of cheating.

End of story.
Loud Crowd Piped In

Wolfeboro, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2007

cry more. :(

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Adam Vinatieri Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking At Thursday: The Colts Make Me Laugh Aug 8 Laughing Bear Fan 3
Colts lead 17 - 6 over the Vikings at half time (Sep '12) Sep '12 Luck E Day 2
Tom Brady Is the Most Overrated Quarterback In ... (Jan '11) Nov '11 Patriots R Gay 337
Stover to call it a career (May '11) Sep '11 Hurrahfarts 2
Never, Ever Dismiss the Patriots (Jan '07) Jan '11 18andDONEwithoutC... 60
Jets won't be scared of Patriots (Jan '11) Jan '11 Realist 2
Falcons, Steelers, Colts, Seahawks clinch divis... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Hair 1

Search the Adam Vinatieri Forum:
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••