Despite issues, team's pride shines i...

Despite issues, team's pride shines in defeat

There are 1024 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Nov 12, 2007, titled Despite issues, team's pride shines in defeat. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Adam Vinatieri missed a clutch kick. Sure, and the Pope will be hosting a toga party at the Vatican on Friday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

First Prev
of 52
Next Last
Hank

Mountain Pine, AR

#1117 Nov 19, 2007
Jon B wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn, I actually like both Chicago and the Bears.
OK-how about this. How can Brian Griese and Rex Manning be a "Quarterback Controversy". That's like picking between a bad case of athlete's foot or a mild case of herpes.
Man- I just don't have the drive to bang on the Bears.
If the rumor I heard is true, McNabb possibly coming to Chicago next year, I ain't gonna be happy. It's time for Orten's shot if you ask me.
thetruth

Needham, MA

#1118 Nov 19, 2007
Katherine, I have been to Indy and in truth, it wasn't a bad little town. I was there for the 2003 game where the Pats were crushing the Colts until a 4th quarter comeback... then Mcginest stuffed James on the 1 as time ran out.

Great time.
Bruce

Auburn Hills, MI

#1119 Nov 21, 2007
WOW!!!!They deserved to win!!! Mr.Kravitz Manning was intercepted 6 times Vinateri was terrible,special teams was terrible,and they deserved to win all i can say is WOW!!!! can i have some of your cool aid
Bruce

Auburn Hills, MI

#1120 Nov 21, 2007
Matt,the Patriots won 3 SB titles while losing key players to injuries or simply releasing them lawyer milloy, ty law,rodney harrison,richard seymour,and the list goes on.The operative word is depth,and the Colts don,t have it.Just imagine Brady,s stats if he had what peyton had all these past years.I can about 5 or 6 sb titles.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 52
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Adam Vinatieri Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NFL Extra: Kick return star Devin Hester retire... Dec '17 Fart for Raiders 2
News Indy trying to get kinks fixed after 16-13 OT w... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Fart news 3
News Looking At Thursday: The Colts Make Me Laugh (Aug '14) Aug '14 Laughing Bear Fan 3
News Colts lead 17 - 6 over the Vikings at half time (Sep '12) Sep '12 Luck E Day 2
News Tom Brady Is the Most Overrated Quarterback In ... (Jan '11) Nov '11 Patriots R Gay 337
News Stover to call it a career (May '11) Sep '11 Hurrahfarts 2
News Never, Ever Dismiss the Patriots (Jan '07) Jan '11 18andDONEwithoutC... 60