Jennings, Allen set to return

Jennings, Allen set to return

There are 1 comment on the San Jose Mercury News story from Oct 23, 2006, titled Jennings, Allen set to return. In it, San Jose Mercury News reports that:

Tackle Jonas Jennings and guard Larry Allen are expected to be back in the 49ers' starting lineup Sunday at Chicago, reuniting the left side of the line for the first time since the season opener.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Jose Mercury News.

JOSE

Le Mars, IA

#1 Oct 27, 2006
Ive Been a niners fan since i was 6 years old im happy that the two pro bowl guards are coming back to give alex smith a little more time to pass the ball

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Adam Snyder Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Snap judgments: Turnover can be good (May '13) May '13 south philly 1
News Arizona Cardinals' Blueprint for Winning Free A... (Mar '13) Mar '13 alex casillas 1
News 49ers finally cut oft-injured Jennings (Mar '09) Mar '09 grim reaper 1
News San Francisco 49ers: Can Alex Smith Save Alex S... (Jan '09) Jan '09 Gigantic Jokes 2
News 49ers notes: Singletary relishing the extra tim... (Oct '08) Oct '08 blackgable 1
News Five fixes headline 49ers wish list (Jan '08) Jan '08 darrick l horsley 1
News SAINTS 31, 49ERS 10 / 49er grades (Oct '07) Oct '07 ollie 1
More from around the web