Gore gets back up for big day

Full story: San Jose Mercury News

Frank Gore rushed for 127 yards Sunday, scored a pivotal touchdown and churned out the tough fourth-quarter yards that ensured the 49ers' victory.
Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Sep 28, 2006
Justin Amrhein

New York, NY

#1 Sep 21, 2006
Thank god The Jets were dumb enough to want Kevin Barlow, and the Niners were lucky enough that they didnt have to pay him to retire. Barlow is a terrible running back who is affraid to get hit. Gore is a freakin beast. Gore is having a great start to the season and will Probably rush for around 1500 yards. Gore is the man, thats all that needs to be said. Praise the lord
Debbie Bonillas

AOL

#2 Sep 28, 2006
Is Kevin Barlow really that bad?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Adam Snyder Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snap judgments: Turnover can be good (May '13) May '13 south philly 1
Arizona Cardinals' Blueprint for Winning Free A... (Mar '13) Mar '13 alex casillas 1
49ers finally cut oft-injured Jennings (Mar '09) Mar '09 grim reaper 1
San Francisco 49ers: Can Alex Smith Save Alex S... (Jan '09) Jan '09 Gigantic Jokes 2
49ers notes: Singletary relishing the extra tim... (Oct '08) Oct '08 blackgable 1
Five fixes headline 49ers wish list (Jan '08) Jan '08 darrick l horsley 1
SAINTS 31, 49ERS 10 / 49er grades (Oct '07) Oct '07 ollie 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Adam Snyder People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••