The Bengals-Falcons Blog for October 24

There are 2 comments on the WCPO-TV9 Cincinnati story from Oct 24, 2010, titled The Bengals-Falcons Blog for October 24. In it, WCPO-TV9 Cincinnati reports that:

Regular Photo Size 6/6 By: John Popovich ATLANTA - 3:30p.m. And that's the end of the third quarter.A The Bengals have the lead 25-24.A The Falcons have the ball to start the fourth quarter.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WCPO-TV9 Cincinnati.

Brat has GOT TO GO

Columbus, OH

#1 Oct 25, 2010
this guy is the worst play caller i have ever seen!!!!! he continues to be the most predictable guy on the face of the earth....if i can tell you what he is going to call what do you think people that get payed to do it are doing? As an OC you have to attack and keep the defense guessing...he sucks and needs to throw that waterboy note book away and try, please try to surprise the defense with a play that works... The last part of this comment goes to Chad....dude you r not a superstar if you think you are look at the numbers...pay attention to the dropped passes stat you are on top!!!!!!
bengals fan

Canada

#2 Oct 25, 2010
A mirror image of my posts earlier .....having talked to former players my self , chad is a joke around the league. And as far as brat is concerned , they have no idea how he is still there , much less in the NFL. A complete joke.

This is our team , this is our franchise. Let's make today the day we take it back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Adam Jones Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jeff Howe On The Adam Jones Show: Opening Stret... (Apr '14) Apr '14 BeliChickenChoker 8
News Jury orders NFL's 'Pacman' Jones to pay $11 mil... (Jun '12) Jun '12 FaFoxy 1
News Cincinnati Bengals Transaction Log (Apr '12) Apr '12 keith425 1
News Bengals Adam Jones out for the season (Oct '10) Oct '10 triple6vamp 1
News Five things we learned from the Ravens' 15-10 l... (Sep '10) Oct '10 Paul bleeds Purple 3
News Adam "Pacman Packer" Jones: Packers Make Call T... (May '10) May '10 normallylikeyellow 22
News CFL Team Says It's Not Signing Pacman Jones (Sep '09) Feb '10 Bullfarts 7
More from around the web