Five things we learned from the Ravens' 15-10 loss to Bengals

Sep 20, 2010 Full story: The Baltimore Sun

To argue otherwise right now is to deny reality. Prior to this week's game against the Bengals, I was thinking a lot about what a polarizing player Flacco has become for Ravens fans.

Full Story
Paul bleeds Purple

Abingdon, MD

#1 Sep 20, 2010
Not sure if we didn't know most of that already.It's a tough schedule at the front but we will be 2-1 after three and we pretty much knew that.And-we still haven't given up a TD. GO RAVENS!
big baby

United States

#2 Sep 20, 2010
The five things that you should have learned about the ravens. number one and most importantly,They suck! number two,they suck. Number three, They suck. Number four, They suck. And finally, Number five ray lewis is a murdering jerk, And he sucks!
Paul bleeds Purple

Abingdon, MD

#3 Oct 4, 2010
big baby wrote:
The five things that you should have learned about the ravens. number one and most importantly,They suck! number two,they suck. Number three, They suck. Number four, They suck. And finally, Number five ray lewis is a murdering jerk, And he sucks!
If your a Jets fan,we beat your ass at home.If your a Giants fan, Ray beat your ass in the Super Bowl.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Adam Jones Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeff Howe On The Adam Jones Show: Opening Stret... (Apr '14) Apr '14 BeliChickenChoker 8
Jury orders NFL's 'Pacman' Jones to pay $11 mil... (Jun '12) Jun '12 FaFoxy 1
Cincinnati Bengals Transaction Log (Apr '12) Apr '12 keith425 1
Bengals Adam Jones out for the season (Oct '10) Oct '10 triple6vamp 1
The Bengals-Falcons Blog for October 24 (Oct '10) Oct '10 bengals fan 2
Adam "Pacman Packer" Jones: Packers Make Call T... (May '10) May '10 normallylikeyellow 22
CFL Team Says It's Not Signing Pacman Jones (Sep '09) Feb '10 Bullfarts 7
More from around the web