Romo Carries Unbeaten Cowboys Past Rams

Full story: Southern Illinoisan

When the snap went over his head, Tony Romo took off chasing it. When he caught up to the ball, all he did was knock it farther away.
Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Sep 30, 2007
J W Smooth

Tyrone, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2007

I had some hopes before this game started thinking the Rams were do to win one dispite Dallas being 3-0, but when Romo recovered the ball when it was snapped over his head and then turn it into a first down I knew right then and there they were done. At half time they should have just showered, got dressed, left, got on the plane and flew home. They had one of those days when you should stay in bed.
cowboysfansince7 5

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2007

This guy has alot of poise. He amazes me every week. I was yelling, "just fall on it!!", but there he was, picking up the ball and making something happen. Tony Romo (and this Cowboys team) is the real deal!
REDMAN

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2007

cowboysfansince75 wrote:
This guy has alot of poise. He amazes me every week. I was yelling, "just fall on it!!", but there he was, picking up the ball and making something happen. Tony Romo (and this Cowboys team) is the real deal!
thats my team right there hey do you think TONY ROMO IS BETTER THEN TROY AIKMEN
cowboysfansince7 5

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2007

REDMAN wrote:
<quoted text>thats my team right there hey do you think TONY ROMO IS BETTER THEN TROY AIKMEN
A lttle early to compare him to Aikman, who has three SB titles. If I had to compare him to any Cowboys QB, though, it would be Staubach. Aikman never had that kind of mobility, but he was one of the most accurate passers in NFL history. To be considered one of the Cowboy greats, Romo has to win a championship, but the chances of that are looking better and better every week.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Adam Goldberg Discussions

Search the Adam Goldberg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Adam Goldberg - nude! (Sep '12) Sep '12 Marina 1
Bears take a look at free-agent tackle Goldberg (Apr '12) Apr '12 Laughing Bear Fan 1
St. Louis Rams without three starters vs. Falcons (Jan '09) Jan '09 Corey Chavous 1
Brown back with Rams, and starting (Oct '08) Oct '08 sexyT 1
Rams continue to make minor roster moves (Mar '08) Mar '08 Jopa-n 10
Rams re-sign guard Goldberg, add tight end Becht (Mar '08) Mar '08 oscar herrera 1
Green checks out OK, considers Rams' offer (Mar '08) Mar '08 oscar herrera 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••