Rams trade former No. 1 pick

Rams trade former No. 1 pick

There are 4 comments on the Fox2Now story from Apr 20, 2010, titled Rams trade former No. 1 pick. In it, Fox2Now reports that:

The St. Louis Rams have traded defensive tackle Adam Carriker, a first-round pick in 2007 who's been held back by injuries, to the Washington Redskins for a late-round pick in the draft.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox2Now.

Rams Fan

Cape Girardeau, MO

#1 Apr 20, 2010
Another bust!
The Last Word

Florissant, MO

#2 Apr 20, 2010
I wish this team would just go some were else.
RHETMAN

Sandy, TX

#3 Apr 20, 2010
why can't you get another pick in the draft he was a 1st round pick. i hope this means were picking suh because i don't like bradford, he is soft. sam will not make it in the league and we need a tough qb.
Go Blue

Lake Worth, FL

#4 Apr 20, 2010
Suh in the same line with Chris Long would be awesome.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Adam Carriker Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Redskins' free agency starts quietly: Santana M... (Mar '13) Mar '13 skinsfan90 1
News Cowboys @ Redskins: Five Keys To Victory For Da... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Dwain Sawh 1
News Redskins' RG3 says he can take hits, chides Rams (Sep '12) Sep '12 Griffany 6
News Injuries Exacerbate Matters for Redskins (Sep '12) Sep '12 Josh 4
News Nothing is ever simple (Oct '10) Oct '10 Shadoz 1
News Pasquarelli: QB Campbell was steal for Raiders (Jul '10) Jul '10 Freddy 5
News Adam Carriker of St. Louis Rams traded to Washi... (Apr '10) Apr '10 vicky 1
More from around the web