Patriots cut Adalius Thomas - Sentinel & Enterprise

There are 2 comments on the Apr 27, 2010, Sentinel & Enterprise story titled Patriots cut Adalius Thomas - Sentinel & Enterprise. In it, Sentinel & Enterprise reports that:

The New England Patriots on Monday released former Pro Bowl linebacker Adalius Thomas, who joined the team as a high-profile free agent in 2007, but fell into disfavor with coach Bill Belichick last season.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sentinel & Enterprise.

Dre

Kingsport, TN

#2 May 6, 2010
im thomas biggest fan and i think bill mad a crazy mistake for releasing Adalius. he released him because he didn't won't to pay him adalius money. but its all good tho. he made 35 million dollars for 5 years. thanks thomas for your hard work and passion for football.
Bullfarts

United States

#3 May 7, 2010
It's called the Belicheat "Annual shuffle regardless of who the player is on defense"

Seymour

Asante Samuel

etc...

No wonder why they cant get back to the Super Bowl

Spy Film

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Adalius Thomas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bill Belichick has high expectations (Jan '12) Jan '12 Laughing Bear Fan 11
News The Ten Biggest Misses of the Bill Belichick Era (Apr '11) Apr '11 Dan helms 1
News Patriots all smiles after blowout victory - Sen... (Oct '09) Oct '10 Patriots BeatdDow... 23
News Patriots get back to winning ways (Oct '08) Oct '10 Patriots Dom i na... 3
News Revenge on Patriots' minds (Oct '10) Oct '10 Belichick Genius 4
News Miami Dolphins players search field for diamond... (Sep '10) Sep '10 Bill 6
News Patriots release Adalius Thomas (Apr '10) Jul '10 Me like union loo... 23
More from around the web