Patriots Take Steeler's Guarantee In ...

Patriots Take Steeler's Guarantee In Stride

There are 53 comments on the Hartford Courant story from Dec 7, 2007, titled Patriots Take Steeler's Guarantee In Stride. In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

Some would say foolish. Meet Steelers safety Anthony Smith, a second-year pro out of Syracuse.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
uprooted hoosier

Sterling, IL

#43 Dec 9, 2007
Very poor effort Steelers. Now the stage is set the 0-15 Dolphins upset the 15-0 Patriots. :)
Ralph

United States

#44 Dec 9, 2007
geese every week its the same thing. xxx team is going to kick our a@@es, we beat them then the next yahoo comes on and says yyy team is going to beat us or upset us etc.

some people never learn. just keep waiting for it to happen, it makes for a very depressing off season for you. meanwhile we don't even care, OK well maybe a little, about having a undefeated season - its all about the ring!!
uprooted hoosier wrote:
Very poor effort Steelers. Now the stage is set the 0-15 Dolphins upset the 15-0 Patriots.:)
Ward

Worcester, MA

#45 Dec 9, 2007
Pats are going all the way!!!!!!!!!!

“Steelers Forever”

Since: Dec 07

Cranberry Township PA

#46 Dec 9, 2007
Ralph wrote:
hey Bill in Cranberry, Jeff Newcomer Ashland Oh,
Slick McSteel, HEART MADE OF STEEL, BIG SHOT, STEELCURTAIN74 and steelerfandan where are you? come on back and man up!!
steelers - come on back if you ever want to try again cause i told you once you son of a gun we're the best thats ever been!
Read the other active thread Ralphy!
skidrow wilson

United States

#47 Dec 9, 2007
uprooted from a mananure field wrote:
Very poor effort Steelers. Now the stage is set the 0-15 Dolphins upset the 15-0 Patriots.:)
...very dimly lit stage I might add...

“Stop the Insanity!”

Since: Oct 07

Many places

#48 Dec 9, 2007
Pepper Rodriguez wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, but why ruin the sport (like ESPN has) by bringing in ghetto terms? You probably say "bling" too.
Yeah, you do sound like someone we all want to party with... fun, fun, fun. Being from East Hartford, you would know about bling.

“Stop the Insanity!”

Many places

#49 Dec 9, 2007
uprooted hoosier wrote:
Ooooh... we're scared! This game (& the next one too) is the one that will put Brady back on track to blow all the records away... 6 TDs, 450 yards should do.
ward

Worcester, MA

#50 Dec 10, 2007
hey join my new column "Pat talk" where people post thoughts, highlights, stats, records and much much more!
Pepper Rodriguez

New Haven, CT

#51 Dec 10, 2007
oh_please wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, you do sound like someone we all want to party with... fun, fun, fun. Being from East Hartford, you would know about bling.
Smith is an embarrassment to the Steelers, ESPN is an embarrassment to football, and you're an embarrassment to this forum.

“Stop the Insanity!”

Many places

#52 Dec 10, 2007
You are an angry person... Do you want to talk it out, or do you need a shoulder to cry on? I can recommend some people in your neck of the woods.
skidrow wilson

United States

#53 Dec 10, 2007
Pepper Rodriguez wrote:
<quoted text>
Smith is an embarrassment to the Steelers, ESPN is an embarrassment to football, and you're an embarrassment to this forum.
...very calmly stated...you are correct on three counts there...

3 for 3...not bad

“Stop the Insanity!”

Many places

#54 Dec 11, 2007
skidrow wilson wrote:
<quoted text>
...very calmly stated...you are correct on three counts there...
3 for 3...not bad
Boy, there are more poor losers on this forum than I thought.
skidrow wilson

Los Angeles, CA

#55 Dec 11, 2007
oh_please wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy, there are more poor losers on this forum than I thought.
...you...thoughts?

Here's a thought, I was thinking that you must be a modest little person, with much to be modest about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aaron Smith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tomlin-Era Drafts Have Stunted Steelers' Growth (Dec '12) Dec '12 justa 2
News Pittsburgh Steelers: Kevin Colbert Understands ... (Jul '12) Jul '12 steel pony 1
News An alternative to drafting a NT (Feb '12) Feb '12 Extent 4
News Steelers pick up roles as Batman movie extras (Aug '11) Sep '11 Batfarts 3
News Steelers Take Heyward In 1st Round | WBNS-10TV,... (Apr '11) Apr '11 SLT 3
News Ravens, Steelers fans flock to local bars (Jan '11) Jan '11 Hair 41
News Browns potentially could ruin Steelers' season (Dec '10) Dec '10 ManofSteel 1
More from around the web