Giants' Tuck is drawing all the atten...

Giants' Tuck is drawing all the attention, now

There are 2 comments on the Newsday story from Dec 12, 2008, titled Giants' Tuck is drawing all the attention, now. In it, Newsday reports that:

Defensive end Justin Tuck was limited in yesterday's practice after missing Wednesday's workout entirely.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

T- Green

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1 Dec 12, 2008
I Think that the Giants need to open up the offense more, we have
alots of speedster receivers lets use them. Use Moss,Mario.M,&
Steve.S more. Don't get me wrong I love Toomer but we need to dial up some plays for the young receivers,come on the 3 receivers I just name can have a big impact in a game. Remember
this word speed ! Let them get in and fly around, once again the
word speed.That's all I have to say.
The REAL Deal

Huntington, WV

#2 Dec 12, 2008
I have been a fan of the New York Giants since they played in yankee stadium. I believe the guys are doin' just fine.
My other favorite team in the N.F.L. is whoever is playing Dallas.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aaron Ross Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Aaron Hernandez associate pleads not guilty to ... (May '14) May '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News New York Giants Place Aaron Ross on IR, Activat... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Anonymous 1
News Jacksonville Jaguars 2013 Offseason Needs: Corn... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Charles 1
News Jags D Much Better With Cox, Mathis (Oct '12) Jan '13 Norma 4
News Jaguars salary cap space 2013: Plenty to spend (Jan '13) Jan '13 norma 1
News Jacksonville Jaguars: 5 Reasons Team Will Impro... (May '12) May '12 well 2
News New York Giants 2012 Offseason: New York $3.4 M... (Apr '12) Apr '12 flbadcatowner 1
More from around the web