Giants lose Mitchell, Torbor and Wilson

Giants lose Mitchell, Torbor and Wilson

There are 16 comments on the Newsday story from Mar 1, 2008, titled Giants lose Mitchell, Torbor and Wilson. In it, Newsday reports that:

Well, that was quick. The Giants had hoped to retain three key free agents, but in only a matter of hours Friday, they lost them all.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

G-MAN ANT

United States

#1 Mar 2, 2008
GIANTS WILL PULL THRU YOULL SEE THEM IN THE PLAYOFFS AGAIN AND POSSIBLY SBXLIII....THATS OF COURSE AFTER WE GET TRUFANT, HALL, AND SOME OTHER OLB....THEN POSSIBLY A 19-0 SEASON...BUT HOWS ABOUT YA PICK UP THE SLACK AT HOME HUH BIG BLUE...LOVE YA ELI....AND AMANI......AND AHMAD AND MICHAEL.YOU TOO COREY WEBSTER
G-MAN ANT

United States

#2 Mar 2, 2008
YOU TOO AARON ROSS
PJM

United States

#3 Mar 2, 2008
losing Mitchell and Torbor means they are keeping Kiwanuka at LB. I think Wilkinson can take over Mitchell's spot. Strahan better come back.

Paul Yanks

“YANKS 27 Time World Champions”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#4 Mar 2, 2008
G-MAN ANT wrote:
GIANTS WILL PULL THRU YOULL SEE THEM IN THE PLAYOFFS AGAIN AND POSSIBLY SBXLIII....THATS OF COURSE AFTER WE GET TRUFANT, HALL, AND SOME OTHER OLB....THEN POSSIBLY A 19-0 SEASON...BUT HOWS ABOUT YA PICK UP THE SLACK AT HOME HUH BIG BLUE...LOVE YA ELI....AND AMANI......AND AHMAD AND MICHAEL.YOU TOO COREY WEBSTER
Wake up pal Giants are going down...
LaserRocketArm

Johnston, RI

#5 Mar 3, 2008
G-MAN ANT wrote:
1-n-DONE.
Money Hungry

Port Washington, NY

#6 Mar 3, 2008
How do you leave a team that had a run like the G MEN did ? I guess its just all about the almighty $$$$$$'s
LaserRocketArm

Johnston, RI

#7 Mar 4, 2008
Money Hungry wrote:
How do you leave a team that had a run like the G MEN did ? I guess its just all about the almighty $$$$$$'s
So much for that special "MANNING DYNASTY" we've been hearing so much about the past month or so, eh?!!

GIANTS are a 1-hit wonder. Doubt they'll repeat or win anohter SB ring under Coughlin's reign.

Colts will win before the Giants win again..., and that's a far stretch of the imagination.
jints

Los Angeles, CA

#8 Mar 4, 2008
LaserRocketArm wrote:
<quoted text>
So much for that special "MANNING DYNASTY" we've been hearing so much about the past month or so, eh?!!
GIANTS are a 1-hit wonder. Doubt they'll repeat or win anohter SB ring under Coughlin's reign.
Colts will win before the Giants win again..., and that's a far stretch of the imagination.
Bitter, are ya?

“I knew it.Hank's a RaidersFan!”

Since: Feb 07

Raleigh, NC

#9 Mar 4, 2008
LaserRocket Arm-----Are you now a Raider fan??? With a name like Laser Rocket Arm...you CAN'T be talking about Brady....Russell has more of a Laser Rocket Arm and he hasn't had a chance to prove himself yet...Brady is the MOST over rated QB in the league. He is successful because of his O-Line. They give him time to relax in the pocket(put just about any QB in that Offense and they would look just as good if not better than Brady....The SB proved that...when they didn't give him time he proved to be average at best. Are you feeling it?
LaserRocketArm wrote:
<quoted text>
LaserRocketArm

Johnston, RI

#10 Mar 4, 2008
RaiderFaith wrote:
LaserRocket Arm-----Are you now a Raider fan??? With a name like Laser Rocket Arm...you CAN'T be talking about Brady....Russell has more of a Laser Rocket Arm and he hasn't had a chance to prove himself yet...Brady is the MOST over rated QB in the league. He is successful because of his O-Line. They give him time to relax in the pocket(put just about any QB in that Offense and they would look just as good if not better than Brady....The SB proved that...when they didn't give him time he proved to be average at best. Are you feeling it?<quoted text>
I AM A RAIDERS FAN!!! I live for this game! I just love getting all dolled-up and putting on my black-n-gray makeup and lipstick and eyeliner; and then topping it all off with my S&M costume with all those chains and studs and leather. I like to think I look SCAREY so I can scare the opposing team to poop themselves when they see me and I grunt with the meanest of all "GRRRRRRRRRs". My stage-name is "Knob-Knocker" -- it's representative of all the other fools who like to get dressed up with makeup and keep AVON and all the other cosmetic companies in business. Oh, let me tell you -- I FEEL IT.

Do you think the Raiders will win more than 2 games this season with Russell at the helm? At least we Raiders fans look scarey every Sunday, if not for nothing else.

I'm feeling it, alright! LOL.

Raleigh, NC

#11 Mar 4, 2008
Thank you , you proved your ignorance for me. Keep talking the more you talk the more evident your ignorance is...
LaserRocketArm wrote:
<quoted text>
I AM A RAIDERS FAN!!! I live for this game! I just love getting all dolled-up and putting on my black-n-gray makeup and lipstick and eyeliner; and then topping it all off with my S&M costume with all those chains and studs and leather. I like to think I look SCAREY so I can scare the opposing team to poop themselves when they see me and I grunt with the meanest of all "GRRRRRRRRRs". My stage-name is "Knob-Knocker" -- it's representative of all the other fools who like to get dressed up with makeup and keep AVON and all the other cosmetic companies in business. Oh, let me tell you -- I FEEL IT.
Do you think the Raiders will win more than 2 games this season with Russell at the helm? At least we Raiders fans look scarey every Sunday, if not for nothing else.
I'm feeling it, alright! LOL.
LaserRocketArm

Johnston, RI

#12 Mar 4, 2008
RaiderFaith wrote:
Thank you , you proved your ignorance for me. Keep talking the more you talk the more evident your ignorance is...<quoted text>
Sounds like we have a jump-ship defector from AVON to Mary-Kae. Doesn't get any better than that..., grown men getting all dolled-up with women's makeup and bondage uniforms. Gotta' love it. "GRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!! "

What a TOOL. LOL!

Raleigh, NC

#13 Mar 4, 2008
What a Loser....your name should be LOSERLameArm...."We cheated our way in to the SB and then choked because we didn't have tapes on the Giants plans"...The way you guys played the Dophins could have beat you....How does it feel to be a LOSERLameArm and a mAssHole!
LaserRocketArm wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like we have a jump-ship defector from AVON to Mary-Kae. Doesn't get any better than that..., grown men getting all dolled-up with women's makeup and bondage uniforms. Gotta' love it. "GRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!! "
What a TOOL. LOL!
LaserRocketArm

Johnston, RI

#14 Mar 5, 2008
RaiderFaith wrote:
What a Loser....your name should be LOSERLameArm...."We cheated our way in to the SB and then choked because we didn't have tapes on the Giants plans"...The way you guys played the Dophins could have beat you....How does it feel to be a LOSERLameArm and a mAssHole! <quoted text>
http://www.theraidernation.com/fans.htm

BWAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAA! !!!!
LaserRocketArm

Johnston, RI

#15 Mar 5, 2008
RaiderFaith wrote:
LaserRocket Arm-----Are you now a Raider fan??? With a name like Laser Rocket Arm...you CAN'T be talking about Brady....Russell has more of a Laser Rocket Arm and he hasn't had a chance to prove himself yet...Brady is the MOST over rated QB in the league. He is successful because of his O-Line. They give him time to relax in the pocket(put just about any QB in that Offense and they would look just as good if not better than Brady....The SB proved that...when they didn't give him time he proved to be average at best. Are you feeling it?<quoted text>
http://www.chargertom.com/RaiderHaters.html

...'bout sums it up. Are you feelin' it now, big-boy?!! LMAO!!!
Lexy

AOL

#16 Mar 6, 2008
It would have been nice to see Gibril Wilson and Kawika Mitchell on the 2008 roster. But I am sure Reese will pick wisely and we will have another successful year. LET'S GO GIANTS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aaron Ross Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Aaron Hernandez associate pleads not guilty to ... (May '14) May '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News New York Giants Place Aaron Ross on IR, Activat... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Anonymous 1
News Jacksonville Jaguars 2013 Offseason Needs: Corn... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Charles 1
News Jags D Much Better With Cox, Mathis (Oct '12) Jan '13 Norma 4
News Jaguars salary cap space 2013: Plenty to spend (Jan '13) Jan '13 norma 1
News Jacksonville Jaguars: 5 Reasons Team Will Impro... (May '12) May '12 well 2
News New York Giants 2012 Offseason: New York $3.4 M... (Apr '12) Apr '12 flbadcatowner 1
More from around the web