Giants beat Redskins 45-12

Giants beat Redskins 45-12

There are 8 comments on the WTNH story from Dec 22, 2009, titled Giants beat Redskins 45-12. In it, WTNH reports that:

Playing for their playoff lives, Eli Manning and the New York Giants were efficient, focused and dominant.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTNH.

Voice of Reality

Colonial Heights, VA

#1 Dec 22, 2009
Bruce Allen has a tough job ahead, he has become the leader of a team of stiffs, playing for a paycheck and not much else.

I never, for the past three years, knew how a team could base their success of failure on two part time players such as Moss and Portis, you knew that both would miss 2 to 3 games and state they were playing hurt for another 3 or 4. A quaterback who is average, at best. An offensive line that could not protect the quaterback from the Championship Team from the Special Olympics and a defense that thinks that the term take away means a fine they receive for not showing up for practice.

The Redskins need to show mercy on Jim Zorn and fire him and stop dangling him in front of national TV as "The Stiff who is almost in charge".

I am a fan of the Redskins and have been since the days of Eddie Labron and Dick James, however, under Snyder this team has wasted more money and become a laughing stock.

In the close area we have the Washington Redskins, Washington Nationals, Baltimore Os and the Baltimore Ravens. Of the three, only the Ravens are not the butt end of countless jokes.
Voice of Reality

Colonial Heights, VA

#2 Dec 22, 2009
Four, not three, sorry.

“youbeateverythin g youknowthat ”

Since: Apr 07

Buffalo, NY

#3 Dec 22, 2009
Shanahan can't be serious about a job with Skins!
Bill Smith

Charleston, SC

#4 Dec 22, 2009
It looks like a beat down by the Cowboys as well.
BillyBob

Gilbert, AZ

#5 Dec 22, 2009
Laughing stock of The NFL nation!!!!Washington deadskins....LOL
zoom

Baltimore, MD

#6 Dec 22, 2009
Bill Smith wrote:
It looks like a beat down by the Cowboys as well.
I am hoping...
Big Daryle

United States

#8 Dec 23, 2009
I don't know if I would predict a Redskins victory, but I think it will be a close, tough battle, as Cowboy-Redskin games usually are.
phil

AOL

#9 Dec 23, 2009
who care that giants beat them giants still suck always have always will only hear from fans of sucky lucky giants in this area when they are winning but very silent when sucky giants are losing

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aaron Ross Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Aaron Hernandez associate pleads not guilty to ... (May '14) May '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News New York Giants Place Aaron Ross on IR, Activat... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Anonymous 1
News Jacksonville Jaguars 2013 Offseason Needs: Corn... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Charles 1
News Jags D Much Better With Cox, Mathis (Oct '12) Jan '13 Norma 4
News Jaguars salary cap space 2013: Plenty to spend (Jan '13) Jan '13 norma 1
News Jacksonville Jaguars: 5 Reasons Team Will Impro... (May '12) May '12 well 2
News New York Giants 2012 Offseason: New York $3.4 M... (Apr '12) Apr '12 flbadcatowner 1
More from around the web