Against the Panthers, the New York Giants offense brought their...

Full story: Newsday
OFFENSE: A Challenges came from everywhere -- the public, the Panthers , the coaching staff -- and the players responded with one of the most prolific offensive games of the season. Full Story
Very disapointed fan

Clemmons, NC

#1 Dec 22, 2008
I'm a NYer who just moved down to NC. I'm not a Giants fan and I'm not a Panthers fan. I have enjoyed watching the Panthers play this season an thought it was a great idea to go up and see one f the best games of the year. When we entered the stadium we had our seats under the lower level mezz. We walked down to the front row and took some pictures of the field and players. We also noticed that there was snow on the floor below the exposed out door seats. When the game started it was as loud as could be. Expletives were being shouted and Giants fan's were literally threatening the lives of the few Panthers fans that showed up.
We sat behind the Panthers bench and couldn't believe what we saw. Giants fans were throwing ICE and SNOWBALLS at the Panthers Players and the Panthers fans in the crowd. The were hitting field personnel in the face with ICE BALLS as well as throwing them at The State Police that were patrolling the field line. What a disgrace!!! The Giants stadium personal as well as the operations office should all be fired for not clearing the stands of the ICE and SNOW. There were kids players and personnel get injured because of the many savage fans attending the game. Its the Stadiums responsibility to maintain a safe environment for normal and civil fans enjoying the game.
I would love to here what the Giants Stadium Staff has to say other than the announcements during the game to stop throwing debris.
RJD

Powhatan, VA

#2 Dec 23, 2008
Giants fans in Virginia. Representin'

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aaron Ross Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Aaron Hernandez associate pleads not guilty to ... May '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
New York Giants Place Aaron Ross on IR, Activat... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Anonymous 1
Jacksonville Jaguars 2013 Offseason Needs: Corn... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Charles 1
Jags D Much Better With Cox, Mathis (Oct '12) Jan '13 Norma 4
Jaguars salary cap space 2013: Plenty to spend (Jan '13) Jan '13 norma 1
Jacksonville Jaguars: 5 Reasons Team Will Impro... (May '12) May '12 well 2
New York Giants 2012 Offseason: New York $3.4 M... (Apr '12) Apr '12 flbadcatowner 1

Aaron Ross People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE