Giants' MVP: Could it be Tiki?

Giants' MVP: Could it be Tiki?

There are 27 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Jan 15, 2008, titled Giants' MVP: Could it be Tiki?. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Tiki, take a bow. If the Giants and their fans - this includes the ones in the stands and the ones disguised as media members - are inclined to blame Tiki Barber for the team's woes last season, they have no ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Dr No

Miami, FL

#21 Jan 15, 2008
The wave that is still carrying this Giant team began it's ripple in the last game of the season against the Patriots. With Shockey going down and the Giants finally loosening up, Amad Bradshaw busted up the middle, broke tackles and carried defenders and all of a sudden THIS Giant team defined who they are and what their offense is truly built on. A tough in your face running game built around a solid offensive line. When a team believes and proves it can run the ball, on the road, in front of your home crowd, in the playoffs and do it back to back, be careful...It's what wins you Super Bowls...Why? Because it'll keep a guy like Brady exactly where he belongs...On his ass watching!
dolphinfreak

Watertown, NY

#22 Jan 15, 2008
if you give tiki mvp, then shockey must get honorable mention. he's just another self centerd player from the u, that does nothing but whine and complain.( look how good eli's looked without him)
Bill Cower

AOL

#23 Jan 15, 2008
Giants fans or not Please take I-95 North bound. No wonder noone wants to live in FL this place sucks with you all here. Is NY to full?
shek

Miami, FL

#24 Jan 15, 2008
still dont see eli as a good qb yet....if he can have a a good season next year and another win in the playoffs i might be convinced
MJZ

Ossining, NY

#25 Jan 15, 2008
Tiki for one, the whiner Schokey for another.
Lily

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#26 Jan 16, 2008
RACE wrote:
Honey, Your already on my bandwagon! Your riding Shotgun!! Dont worry bout your typooos only anal-rententive's care.
<quoted text>
Thanks, D-R

Since: Sep 07

Turlock, CA

#27 Jan 16, 2008
Hate to say it but you know it will come to pass. No one will stop New Englands offense. They have too many options. Buy your championship jersey now NE fans

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aaron Ross Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Aaron Hernandez associate pleads not guilty to ... (May '14) May '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News New York Giants Place Aaron Ross on IR, Activat... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Anonymous 1
News Jacksonville Jaguars 2013 Offseason Needs: Corn... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Charles 1
News Jags D Much Better With Cox, Mathis (Oct '12) Jan '13 Norma 4
News Jaguars salary cap space 2013: Plenty to spend (Jan '13) Jan '13 norma 1
News Jacksonville Jaguars: 5 Reasons Team Will Impro... (May '12) May '12 well 2
News New York Giants 2012 Offseason: New York $3.4 M... (Apr '12) Apr '12 flbadcatowner 1
More from around the web