Giants' MVP: Could it be Tiki?

Giants' MVP: Could it be Tiki?

There are 27 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Jan 15, 2008, titled Giants' MVP: Could it be Tiki?. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Tiki, take a bow. If the Giants and their fans - this includes the ones in the stands and the ones disguised as media members - are inclined to blame Tiki Barber for the team's woes last season, they have no ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
woody hayes

San Antonio, TX

#1 Jan 15, 2008
That man was poison. A self centered crybaby. Addition by subtraction is why they are where they are today.
Who cares

Saint Petersburg, FL

#2 Jan 15, 2008
I hate all this NY BS...
Anti Tiki

Carbondale, IL

#3 Jan 15, 2008
You are an idiot, Wallace Matthews. Could you not come up with a better idea for an article. How about the 3 100 point passer rating games Eli had in a row? Oh that was Tiki, I forgot.
Jesse Jackson

Miami, FL

#4 Jan 15, 2008
This writer is a racist!!! Why is the black man the problems of the Ny Giants?

And another thing, I endorse Pacman Jones punching that stripper in Atlanta. I call that upward mobility.
RACE

Miami, FL

#5 Jan 15, 2008
Oh, then please by all means......refuse to entertain us and stay silent!
Who cares wrote:
I hate all this NY BS...
You a finfan?
You hate us, your gonna go crazy under Parcells.

LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
GONNA BEAT THE SLACKERS!!!
PHOENIX BOUND.....SWEET!

BTW, who cares about tiki, he is so last season, but any excuse to talk about the GIANTS
Lily

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#6 Jan 15, 2008
RACE wrote:
Oh, then please by all means......refuse to entertain us and stay silent!
<quoted text>
You a finfan?
You hate us, your gonna go crazy under Parcells.
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
GONNA BEAT THE SLACKERS!!!
PHOENIX BOUND.....SWEET!
BTW, who cares about tiki, he is so last season, but any excuse to talk about the GIANTS
I am a finfan? Will you still let me join your Giant's bandwagon?
Lily

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#7 Jan 15, 2008
typo "I am a finfan?" should have been "I am a finfan."
Go Dolphins

Gainesville, FL

#8 Jan 15, 2008
Go Packers! Go Bolts!
James Willingnot

Pompano Beach, FL

#9 Jan 15, 2008
I personally think the Giants have been pretty lucky in this post season. I don't think they were better that either of the teams they have beaten. They merely overachieved and caught the other teams looking the other way. You will see that Brett Favre and the Packers are going to absolutely demolish the Giants just like they destroyed the Seahawks - maybe even worse. Tiki was an excellent athlete, and I didn't hear any NY fans complaining when he was putting up big numbers for them. However, when he chooses to speak out against his old team (which he shouldn't have done), now he's the worst thing ever. Giants fans are such simple people really. They behave by emotions and instinct as opposed to using logical reasoning. If you have never witnessed it, attend a game where the Giants are playing. You will see a sea of thug wannabes grabbing at their collective crotches and wearing pants that are 4 sizes too big. If the transgressions stopped at fashion, then I could understand. But the moment they open their mouth, nothing but dribble comes out. I'd say they are on par with Eagles fans. Having said that, it doesn't really matter who wins the NFC Championship game because the Patriots are going to destroy whatever team plays them in the SB. Those are my two cents - hey Giants guy stop stealing my two cents - oh well, I should've expected that.
mueller is a moron

United States

#10 Jan 15, 2008
good article besides the part where they dont miss shockey. they could definantly use him this weekend with the weather they are gonna be dealing with.
sick n tired

Hollywood, FL

#11 Jan 15, 2008
I think you're giving Tiki way too much credit. I feel that if you're not on the team, then you can't help the team. He was a great player, a crybaby (still is), but still a great player that helped his team on the field. I dont think he is really helping much by selling books and talking crap about his former QB or coach. I'm not a Giants fan at all, but I believe they deserve ALL the credit for going this far in the playoffs. If thats all it takes, tell Dan Marino to start writting books with him blastpheming the Dolphins and maybe next year they win the Super Bowl.
brett s

Orlando, FL

#12 Jan 15, 2008
as much as you may dislike Tiki Barber he outrushed both Jacobs and Ward combined in 2006 and believe it or not outrecieved both of them combined as well. In conclusion their division weakened up and finally the executed and turned their L's into W's. So rather than having a negative opinion to Tiki you should hit the stats and realize he was one of the top running backs in the game.
Fu ck florida

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#13 Jan 15, 2008
how r the giants lucky....its not luck wen u beat a team its called who wanted it more........mayb sum of ya wuld kno that if ya play football.........ya haters and south florida can go F*** yourself bitcheeessss
Jeremy Shockey

Miami, FL

#14 Jan 15, 2008
No, I'm the MVP
cowboys fan

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#15 Jan 15, 2008
brett s wrote:
as much as you may dislike Tiki Barber he outrushed both Jacobs and Ward combined in 2006 and believe it or not outrecieved both of them combined as well. In conclusion their division weakened up and finally the executed and turned their L's into W's. So rather than having a negative opinion to Tiki you should hit the stats and realize he was one of the top running backs in the game.
HOW MANY TDS just could not get in the end zone/ And thats what counts the most.
giants

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#16 Jan 15, 2008
hey cowboy fan i got a question.............whos playin in the nfc championship...........=]
RACE

Boca Raton, FL

#17 Jan 15, 2008
Honey, Your already on my bandwagon! Your riding Shotgun!! Dont worry bout your typooos only anal-rententive's care.
Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a finfan? Will you still let me join your Giant's bandwagon?
RACE

Boca Raton, FL

#18 Jan 15, 2008
I find it halarious that you say they were not better, the just overachived. Can you say oxymoron?? anyway,
If brady does make it to the SB, the GIANTS will rip his head off and shittttt!!! down his neck...Then they will go to disneyworld.
James Willingnot wrote:
I personally think the Giants have been pretty lucky in this post season. I don't think they were better that either of the teams they have beaten. They merely overachieved and caught the other teams looking the other way. You will see that Brett Favre and the Packers are going to absolutely demolish the Giants just like they destroyed the Seahawks - maybe even worse. Tiki was an excellent athlete, and I didn't hear any NY fans complaining when he was putting up big numbers for them. However, when he chooses to speak out against his old team (which he shouldn't have done), now he's the worst thing ever. Giants fans are such simple people really. They behave by emotions and instinct as opposed to using logical reasoning. If you have never witnessed it, attend a game where the Giants are playing. You will see a sea of thug wannabes grabbing at their collective crotches and wearing pants that are 4 sizes too big. If the transgressions stopped at fashion, then I could understand. But the moment they open their mouth, nothing but dribble comes out. I'd say they are on par with Eagles fans. Having said that, it doesn't really matter who wins the NFC Championship game because the Patriots are going to destroy whatever team plays them in the SB. Those are my two cents - hey Giants guy stop stealing my two cents - oh well, I should've expected that.
dumb ass

Powder Springs, GA

#19 Jan 15, 2008
This guy who wrote this has to be the biggest idiot. This is why journalism is dead in today's sports. He gives credit to the G Men play for a guy that is a broadcaster....what a [email protected] fool!!!!
PERSPECTIVE

Port Orange, FL

#20 Jan 15, 2008
Tiki was a very good runner .He now earns a living running his mouth , and his old team is one game from the super bowl .
I will this , he has an infectious smile an unintimidating voice . However , I don't listen to him . Not even sure what T.V. station he works for unless he is saying something negative about the Giants . Then his comments become national news . I don't see him as a threat to any of the current analysts on any major station . Maybe he'll make it in T.V. ads . My guess is this will all be forgotten come sunday anyway .
As of now , with the teams left playing , I'm hoping to see Green Bay beat the Patriots in the super bowl . Favre has earned it . He is in no way comparable to Brady .one day , yes . As of now Favre is a legend , Brady is a legend in the making .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aaron Ross Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Aaron Hernandez associate pleads not guilty to ... (May '14) May '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News New York Giants Place Aaron Ross on IR, Activat... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Anonymous 1
News Jacksonville Jaguars 2013 Offseason Needs: Corn... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Charles 1
News Jags D Much Better With Cox, Mathis (Oct '12) Jan '13 Norma 4
News Jaguars salary cap space 2013: Plenty to spend (Jan '13) Jan '13 norma 1
News Jacksonville Jaguars: 5 Reasons Team Will Impro... (May '12) May '12 well 2
News New York Giants 2012 Offseason: New York $3.4 M... (Apr '12) Apr '12 flbadcatowner 1
More from around the web