Tom, backing off could prove super

Full story: Newsday
Don't do it, Tom! I know it goes against everything you stand for as a coach and the principles upon which the Giants have been built - "We play every game to win!" - but don't do it. Full Story
Big Blue Fan NC

Rockingham, NC

#1 Dec 24, 2008
What is with the way Newsday writers kiss up to Pierce? They write about him like he's Mike Singletary Version 2.0. Honestly, the guy may be an asset in the locker room but he's mediocre at best. He just does not make plays. We need to draft some decent linebackers in April....

“VIKINGS, NFC NORTH CHAMPIONS!!”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#2 Dec 24, 2008
Well here's hoping Tom reads this article and takes it to heart!

So what do you guys here on the forum think?
Will the starters play the whole game?

I'm thinking of sending Tom some video of Jared Allen putting Schaub out for 6 weeks with a wicked hit at the kness...
steelworker

Croton On Hudson, NY

#3 Dec 29, 2008
I am so tired of this resting players BS. Harry Carson, LT, never rested stop whining Tuck and play until they carry you off..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aaron Ross Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Aaron Hernandez associate pleads not guilty to ... May '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
New York Giants Place Aaron Ross on IR, Activat... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Anonymous 1
Jacksonville Jaguars 2013 Offseason Needs: Corn... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Charles 1
Jags D Much Better With Cox, Mathis (Oct '12) Jan '13 Norma 4
Jaguars salary cap space 2013: Plenty to spend (Jan '13) Jan '13 norma 1
Jacksonville Jaguars: 5 Reasons Team Will Impro... (May '12) May '12 well 2
New York Giants 2012 Offseason: New York $3.4 M... (Apr '12) Apr '12 flbadcatowner 1

Aaron Ross People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE