Burress stands by his upset prediction

Full story: Baltimore Sun
A day after he proclaimed that the New York Giants would upset the New England Patriots - even calling a score of 23-17 - wide receiver Plaxico Burress didn't back off his prediction. Full Story
Rich

United States

#1 Jan 30, 2008
Funny Burress's predicted score is exactly the same score that the Baltimore Colts beat the Giants in the "Greatest Game Ever Played" in the 1958 sudden death championship game.
Fed up in Towson

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#2 Jan 30, 2008
I hate the Pats as much as anyone else outside of NE, but when are other teams going to stop giving them more billboard material? Shut up and play already!
Rich

United States

#3 Jan 30, 2008
Fed up in Towson wrote:
I hate the Pats as much as anyone else outside of NE, but when are other teams going to stop giving them more billboard material? Shut up and play already!
Oh my! Sounds like you bet on the Giants. Bad move. Great weather, fast track just like early in the season when the Pats were scoring 40+ points a game. I never met to many N.Y. fans when I lived for 50 years in Towson. How you can not like the Pats is beyond me. They play similar to the ole Baltimore Colts. They let there play do the talking not there mouths. It's only a dream but imagine - Johnny U. being coached by Belichick instead of that bum Johnny got stuck with Shula.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aaron Ross Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Aaron Hernandez associate pleads not guilty to ... (May '14) May '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
New York Giants Place Aaron Ross on IR, Activat... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Anonymous 1
Jacksonville Jaguars 2013 Offseason Needs: Corn... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Charles 1
Jags D Much Better With Cox, Mathis (Oct '12) Jan '13 Norma 4
Jaguars salary cap space 2013: Plenty to spend (Jan '13) Jan '13 norma 1
Jacksonville Jaguars: 5 Reasons Team Will Impro... (May '12) May '12 well 2
New York Giants 2012 Offseason: New York $3.4 M... (Apr '12) Apr '12 flbadcatowner 1
More from around the web