Goodell apologizes to fans for replac...

Goodell apologizes to fans for replacement games

There are 11 comments on the WAOW story from Sep 28, 2012, titled Goodell apologizes to fans for replacement games. In it, WAOW reports that:

Usually those encounters depend upon being in the right place at the right time.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WAOW.

GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#1 Sep 28, 2012
I would consider the apology sincere if he would change the blanantly wrong outcome in Monday's game. However, I realize Goodell will never be man enough to admit he was wrong. I guess it's better to make the right decision late and issue an insincere apology than to never do it. I look at it this way: At least something good came out of the Monday Night game!
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#2 Sep 28, 2012
wah wah wah
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#3 Sep 28, 2012
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
wah wah wah
What's wrong?
Reggie1-2

Glen Head, NY

#4 Sep 28, 2012
i totally agree gbpfan but goodhead would never do either- change the call and admit he was wrong.
Speaking of not being man enough - i see laughing turd from CO. still being immature like his best friend Pete Carroll
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#5 Sep 29, 2012
Reggie1-2 wrote:
i totally agree gbpfan but goodhead would never do either- change the call and admit he was wrong.
Speaking of not being man enough - i see laughing turd from CO. still being immature like his best friend Pete Carroll
At least he isn't like the other Bear fan who vowed to leave when the Bears lost to the Packers for the 5th straight time, but then came back under a different name and still does nothing but spew stupidity. Laughing Bear Fan, like every Bear fan, is naturally jealous, but he isn't a POS liar.
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#6 Sep 29, 2012
Reggie1-2 wrote:
The NFL always pretends the refs make no mistakes no matter how blatant. That was true before the replacements and it will stay the same after the replacements. I believe Goodell and the NFL hurt themselves when they do that. One of the great things about sports are the life lessons, such as the need to accept failure and learn from mistakes. Well, nobody can learn from a mistake without manning up and admitting that mistake first! So Goodell is actually working AGAINST one of the best things that the NFL and sports in general have to offer.
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#7 Oct 1, 2012
But they do the ultimate make-up call against the Saints
No Mustard

Houston, TX

#8 Oct 1, 2012

The regs are back....looking like the replacements...
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#9 Oct 1, 2012
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
But they do the ultimate make-up call against the Saints
Are you referring to the call to deny the Packers the obvious turnover or the one where the refs called a drop by the Saints a catch?

Is that the best you have? It isn't the refs fault that the Bears suck!
Ref Party

Houston, TX

#10 Oct 1, 2012
Its like 'Welcome back!'...1 hour later...'you suck too'...
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#11 Oct 1, 2012
Ref Party wrote:
Its like 'Welcome back!'...1 hour later...'you suck too'...
but one constant remains, incessant whining from the packers. This will be one that lasts forever

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aaron Rodgers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NFL: Packers snap skid by downing Eagles Nov 29 Dope in Denver 3
News Do the Packers have enough time to turn their s... Nov 22 humm 3
News Aaron Rodgers lauds Ha Ha Clinton-Dix for seeki... Nov 18 Laughing Bear Fan 5
News Mike McCarthy looks to get Packers out of 3-gam... Nov 16 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Ted Thompson Now Joins Green Bay Packers Hot Seat Nov 16 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Bears-Packers Capsule Oct '16 Cutler uses Vagisil 2
News Munn, Rodgers not engaged, she tells Instagram (Jan '16) Apr '16 gooseberry 3
More from around the web